Big thumbs up to Wayne64SS

VPC is classic, but it has made serious power for a long long time. and like travis said, you get OEM ecu driveability and start characteristics.

Vacuum on the crank case increases ring seal thus reducing blow by, oil leaks, and increasing torque and HP. Its actually done the right way.

Ebay->baffled catch can=$80->Bryan rollin tough

Great job on the work Wayne.:thumbup

neg rep

fuck wayne

/ thread lololol

just kidin man

wayne did u put a clutch in the cobra yet?

There isn’t enough vacuum in the the inlet pipe to make that much of a performance gain on the motor by hooking the can this way, but yes done right and keeps the smog crap/blowby flowing out of the case. If you’ve got more than ~1-2hg of vacuum in the inlet pipe on a turbo motor then you’ve got filter restrictions. Even 2hg is pushing it. FWIW, ~2hg of vacuum collapses the non-wired aftermarket silicone inlet pipes with ease on the Subarus.

You’re talking about the big gains from running belt or crank driven vacuum pumps and air/oil separators at ~15hg+ and using low tension rings in the build. Yeah then you free up some good power there! :slight_smile: Turbo motors benefit from gas ported pistons big time too.

probably one of the best ways, not very clean for the environment, but its a tried and true method.
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=MOR%2D97800&N=700+400105+4294821958+115&autoview=sku

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=MOR-97810&N=700+400105+4294821957+115&autoview=sku

+reps to wayne when i can, he has helped me out numerous times with all of my shitboxes. Also it seems whenever i cant get something to work right/start and he shows up it instantly works. motherfuckers got some magical tits or something lol thanks wayne!

not only his tits are magical :ninja

soooo what you’re saying here is VPC = WINDOWS for your car???

LOL

Thanks for the props guys.

Cobra’s on the lift. Quadrant and firewall adjusters SUCK on these cars. Oh and way to go Reichard Racing with your sweet aluminum non self tapping screws that strip when you to try to get them in the firewall. awesome. following directions FTL.

Hardware store will fix me up tonight! Then hopefully I can knock the clutch out next week.

Shut your face slug. Toyota 800HP reliability FTW.

Affirmative.

:thumbup

Yea see I don’t know why you keep saying this. Chevyeater never mentioned it, and noone else on Supraforums mentions resetting the ECU with the VPC.

Tell you what though, when the ECU resets due to removing the battery, it sucks because you have to drive around for a half hour with a car that acts all weird. :clap

It has nothing to do with the VPC. ‘Everyone’ knows that the stock ECU needs to be reset fairly often so it does not pull too much timing.

fuck it, more timing MORE POWAAAA

Reliable cause it never leaves the garage:retardclap

Exactly! On a fresh reset, it’ll run about 22 degrees of timing, then start to slowly pull it back over time.

Fuck id have that shit setup to reset every 20 sec

At one point, I considered setting it up so I could do it from inside the car (to reset it you need to pull 2 fuses under the hood).