BigRed & SmokinSS whos dicks bigger thread and drew really has an LS6

Nice, Im rollin up with the man made of muscle :lmao

Regardless you you got all pissy, defensive and telling everyone its an LS1…

When you publicly announced its an Ls6…

and then you seem to change your attitude after its proven…

Just ammusing thats all :lol

hta 82 or 86?

well since you are so inconsistant i’d think to myself, wow, he learned how to drive.

if you knew how to drive and were consistant then i’d say, wow nice drew, looks like gained 20+rwhp from the 116-118.

strong work shady.!

wow so much happened in this thread and i surprisingly still dont give a shit.

LS1 or LS6, doesnt matter, still got pulled on by AWP 1.8T

That’s the thing, it’s not like the car is nearly fast enough to try to ‘hide’ anything. It’s a decent running, good looking N/A street car, that’s it.

well man, with an experienced camaro pilot, and good tires it would go into the 11s for sure and 11s is not slow by anymeans. 7/8/9 second street cars obviously exist, but they arent as common as people seem think, not everyone runs around on slicks and in kill mode.

I’m coming from the land of ~170 street players in 2003, hell I was towards the middle of the pile with my ~140 Supra at the time. All this fuss over a 116 car ‘hiding a secret’=lolz for me.

Too bad you own that Vette now. :ponder

+1

truth :rofl

nice shady, mustve taken some digging up to find that haha, it isnt a big deal but it jus seems dumb to lie about it and say its something that it isnt. WHo cares how fast the car is, its the simple fact of lying about something you have when you infact told everyone you had it, has nothing to do what the car is capable of, just shows what drews character is

Not really…

The search fuction is an awesome feature…

Keywords: LS6 … username : SSmokinn SS

Then just went back to last year when he mentioned it… took 2 mins

ROFL… I can only make it sooo far into a thread full of BS before I see something I want to blow up on I guess! hahaha

Let the LSx battle continue. :ninja

You don’t think my Vette would run with any Supra that I’ve owned:ninja?

personally, its no ones fucking business whats under my hood. Everyone on this damn site hasto know everything about everyones setup…bla bla its fucking bullshit.

Its a god damn LS1. Even if it WAS a LS6 (which its NOT!!!) Its not that big of a difference between a Damn LS1!!!

Figured I’d point out the differences in the course of 2 hours, thats all.

:rofl

then why are my valve springs that are sitting in a box next to me black?

If they were 243 heads, they would be yellow or blue.

Really?

:rofl:rofl:rofl

thats the biggest misunderstanding i have ever read , and its common i have done valvetrain work on all lines of lsx motor s and the springs have diff colors all accross the board i have seen blue in the lowly 4.8 ,yellows in the 6.0 and 8.1 …i guess all in all it dont matter drews car runs good for what it is and so does dave,s at least he is willin to dig run me in the spring