BigRed & SmokinSS whos dicks bigger thread and drew really has an LS6

I didnt do shit to my car other then get the tune I was supposed to get 4 months ago when I put my 41lb injectors in

dont worry about me…I got money

Not having money to go to lebanon is nothing but an excuse because I dont really care to run my car.

You brought your car out with a cam/exhaust injectors and a tune no?

Where as last year it was just stock…

Dave has barley touched his car

so why not just say that rather then pulling the broke fuck card?

i lowered it, thats good for like 50 HP

So he looks responsible for saving his money rather than putting on his man pants and tryign to learn to drive his car…

Instead hed rather spend 80 dollars every other month to see the dyno move a few more ponies when it really doesnt mean shit…

a dyno is a tuning tool… and bragging rights thats about it… and 400hp is nothing to brag about

No exhaust

everytime I raced Dave I had my stock catback on

Now I have exhaust and a much better tune. Car picked up 31rwhp on the dyno last weekend.

FYI, it takes a Cam LS1 to run with pullied Cobra’s…and still then The cobra usually has the edge depending on the cam. This is nothing new to Mustang owners and F-body owners.

im spending 60…only doing two pulls

and im only doing it because I had a base line on that dyno (412) before my tune…I was to see after the tune results.

please tell me when I brag about having 400rwhp??

BTW, for a cam only LS1, 412rwhp is very respectable.

did you not just say you picked up 31rwhp on another dyno?

Why waste the money…

Every dynos different…

Who the fuck knows whos dyno is the most accurate anymore besides the person who owns it … no point in spending that much money for a couple pulls that really dont mean a damn thing

As I said a tuning tool… Run it at the track that will tell you how much of a difference it makes…

Oh wait… :rofl

why are you complaining about MY money spendings? Its none of your business personally. I work for it, I spend it how I want to spend it and theirs not a single damn thing you can tell me to do with it.

right now your just bitching to bitch like you always do.

Drew im not saying your cars a POS and im not sayign 400hp on a cam only “LS1…6” isnt respectable… I like your car…

but you seem to love having a dyno chart from every dyno shops dyno like its some godly number…

its a LS1…

Do I have to dig up your huge thread about how they gave you an LS6 shortblock?

Longblock…

and its a LS1. Its a LS6 block but has LS1 heads…

Dont believe me you can email my tuner that installed my cam. He would know better then anyone on here and he said it has LS1 heads so that scraps the whole LS6 theory.

how do u figure? there is no slipping that clutch, there for im not going to burn through it. if anything ill break the axels. u dumbfuck!!!

Still an LS6

and dident he jerk you off with the dyno number anyways

this thread sucks. don’t make me whoop both your asses @ the track with my stock pulley’d cobra.

Edit: Big Red if you actually maned up and got KB pm me some details son! :thumbup

so you’d rather spend ANOTHER 60 bucks to see what your car makes, instead you could’ve went to the track 3 times to see your MPH go up and your ET go down.

MPH is what really counts not some hoopla control X dyno…

drew, not being a dick just curious was the 31whp you gained from exhuast/tune on the same dyno or mix-and-match?

You mean shortblock ssssssssssssmokin.

LS6 longblock means LS6 heads and cam.

You have an LS6 shortblock with LS1 heads, correct?