BigRed & SmokinSS whos dicks bigger thread and drew really has an LS6

fuck this dyno shit thats only good for a number, go to the track and look at your trap, it will tell you exactly what kinda power your making

too bad he cant drive it :frowning:

no he doesnt. he has an ls1

apparently you missed everything I posted on this forum about that but I will go through this again…

when he did my cam/tune it was a Mustang dyno. He just picked it up. Long story short, he got rid of that dyno because he would calibrate it, do a pull and shut down and the calibration would get all fucked up…the dyno was fucked up.

He now has a Dyno Jet dyno which BTW reads really low but low numbers are better then high numbers…this is why I want to get my car on C&C simply because I have a steady base (412) so I can compare my tune because I cant use the old mustang dyno numbers or his new dyno jet numbers for a reference other then I gained 31rwhp.

FYI, a LS6 BLOCK doesnt make the Motor a LS6 if it has LS1 heads and a LS1 Cam

exactly, people don’t understand and would rather spend 3x the money to RE DYNO!!! SICK

Interesting thread title. I didn’t think either of them had dicks. They’re both pussies.

One doesn’t race at LVD, the other doesn’t even drive his car.

:rofl J/K

maybe :ninja

No I mean long block.

The motor came from GM to Northstar assembled other then the intake manifold/throttle body…this makes it a LONG BLOCK

and FYI, late 01 and most of 02 LS1 long blocks that came out of the factory or in Fbodys had LS6 blocks because its a stronger block then the LS1 but had LS1 heads and cam…this still makes it a LS1. 01 was the first year of the LS6 which is why alot of the 01’s/02’s got the LS6 block…in some rare cases some late produced 02 F-bodys got the whole LS6 Longblock. Those are the cars known as “factory freaks”

Probably because a dyno sheet is 4 to 5 times larger than a timeslip!!!11

when you got to the guys place you didn’t do a pull just to see where the car sits before the tweaking commenced?

LOL!

yeah you’re jk like im jk about wanting to tappa dat ass.

so why are you saying ls6 longblock if you don’t have that.

you have/got an LS1 longblock, which shares the block with an LS6.

:rofl :rofl

same dyno.

last weekend I pulled the car in, did a base pull of 367rwhp…

after tuning I left with 396rwhp.

LS6 is a completly different motor than a LS1. not just the intake mani but the block, pistons, etc etc

tell this kid whats up emuscles

gotchya.

and if LVD made full size 8x11" timeslips i think there would be more people willing to go there to check how many ponyforces theyre putting d0wn.

thanks for answering. now, why do you want to re-dyno at CC?

seems assinine

simply because im just interested to see if I pick up 25+rwhp from the previous dyno on that dyno…thats pretty much all.

just curiousness.

yah exactly