Bike Crew: Another 20 something rider getting locked up

So rocket riders dry hump in full gear?

I pull it out of my zipper.

:run:

i’m the first one to speak up against bashing people, but this guys is an idiot!

bash away…i’m sure he’s had it coming for a long time

Every time I see someone being an asshole on a sport bike, all I think of is Richard Caramazza’s mother exploding in tears in my arms at his wake, and seeing his grandfather do the same, or the girl who was with Jose in the wheelchair. All I see is families destroyed because they can’t see past the end of their nose. I’m in no way criticizing them, but I find it insane when I see assholes like this guy not learning from other peoples tragedies.

My thoughts are that your license # should be displayed in massive numbers on your back as you ride, and if you do something really stupid and a cop sees you, they don’t need to chase you, they will catch up to you later and they take your bike. I realize the inherent flaws with that, but way too many people killing themselves.

I saw some shithead ripping a wheelie down transit with his girl on the back. If only I could have gotten my hands on him…

Someone pulled out in front of my friend Chris from a driveway while he was doing a wheelie about 3 years ago. That’s the last time he used his legs. He shits in a diaper, always will.

I’m sitting here on a hot parking lot about to teach 7 people proper motorcycle operation. Done it every weekend since February this year, rain, shine or snow… Hopefully it’s saved at least one life. I haven’t had a day off since the beginning of March.

i havnt had a day off sine june 2010^^ boo hoo (not counting xmas)

Making the world a better place, one oil change at a time… :rolljerk:

:rofl:

Hey I havnt worked there since May LOL, all done with school =)

He makes me more confident in my decision to be pro choice

Bump… In light of the other retards hitting this board bragging about their ass hattery

From his face book:

47 hours of freedom til 4 months of isolation, so I better be seeing all of you down at Rick’s bar tonight to either call me an idiot, wish me luck, or just join me for one last drink (300 Ellicott street, DT Buffalo, 14203)

What a tool

That’s the snitch-h8r dudebro?

no but you can lump them in the same category.

i could go for a drink shittttttttt

LOL. Came here to post that…

Great bump.

LOL

i didnt realize who this was until tonight, and i watched the joes crab shack video LOL. im pretty sure he was friends with some of my friends that went to frannies, and i think i had a few classes at ecc with him. a good amount of mutual friends, wouldnt call him my friend, not even an acquaintance

he has always been like this as far as i know