bike or quad

Thats funny you ask… its ridicules how many people want to ride in the Rhino. My one friend has been asking me for a while to take him and I told him yesterday that he could come this upcoming weekend or you would be more than welcome to come. Its a blast. If you come in the Rhino, you will end up buying one!

Ryan that works at Millers has a Rhino, sometimes his girlfriend goes, sometimes he is solo… Fred might be able to hook it up.

If not tho… I don’t have anyone thats suppose to go with me the following week after this upcoming weekend. Your more than welcome to come.

:love:

let me know when you have an opening :slight_smile:

Here are some from this weekend, this is blue hole in Connalsville mountains

Mark,

Now that looks fun!

Hey i’ve been there b4…but in a jeep …lol

sweet pics. def looks fun. im glad youre enjoying the rhino

blue hole is funnnn

that looks awesome

yea makes me want to buy a rhino, if i was u id buy a grizzly 700. id buy one but i want a bike right now.

Yeah, a quad fits the bill. A rhino i guess but ive never rode…drove? one of those. My heart lies with bikes, but for what you want to do with it … quad. just dont flip it haha

A Rhino is like your own personal tank… I owned mine for 2 weeks and rode it but had no clue what it was capable of doing until I started taking it to the falls… never even would have thought that these things would go the places they do.

can they go more places than a quad?

I am not in the market for a rhino right now but I was just curious.

I really want a quad though, I need to talk to Fred about getting one so I can come ride with you guys.

yea the falls are good time hope i get a chance to go up there again this year

Ask Fred this weekend how good it goes! I went MORE places the quads couldn’t go… hell Dusty flipped his Grizzly end over end on this hill / rock climb. I couldn’t tell you how many times I went off the trail just to see if the Rhino could do. Its so much fun!

i heard you were riding right by my house on Sunday.

I would have thought the quads would get to more places because of less weight, :dunno: , either one looks like a boatload of fun though.

Yup… I had no clue you could even ride out there.

The weight is not really an issue… in actuality a quad will go more places because its not nearly as wide as a Rhino.

Buy a quad, you’ll love it. We have so much fun… I used to hate Sundays, now I look forward to them all week.

were do you start riding? i used to go up there but i heard it was gated and that you couldnt get into it anymore… i believe that there is an underground tunnel that goes from west virginia and dunbar and they inbreed and move to the area around blue hole. lol