Bike registration....

Got your’s done??? :lol:lol

yup I have a nice green plate

just remembered today, and I have my bike with me lol

SHIT. 1 more day.

yup dumb red sticker, 17.50 renew !!!

just did mine online…maybe I should have went so I don’t have to wait 2 weeks.

LOL, I just did mine online a few days ago.

I did mine online like 2 months ago LOL I mean its $17.50 figured might as well just get it out of the way, I didn’t even get the renewal notice when I did it :slight_smile:

Well, look at you.

Just sayin…

Ya lazy bastids!

:slight_smile:

I’m going to have to go to VT for looks like at least two bikes.

Did your insurance give you issues with the fact that the bike is reg in VT and you are an NY resident?

Which DMV did you go to? Tow the bike there?

i did mine about 5 weeks ago at the Sch’dy DMV. took less than 5 minutes in and out.

I know this is off topic, but i am going to throw my new tire on my bike, so i can get it inspected, Wear do you guys take them to have it mounted and blanced, i plan to pull the wheel off and cary it in. I live in Albany.

i just took my bike to Ronnies, 2 tires, chain lube, inspection. good to go.

you can take it to ronnies, JD tire kingdom, albany honda, seymours, phibbs. any of those places can mount a tire with the wheel on or off.

Also took mine to Ronnies to get both my tires changed and get inspected…I was in and out in 30 minutes!

yup. jim carey and tony fox are good dudes over there.

…or do it yourself. See sticky “suspension tuning & set-up” last link. :thumbup

Sounds like a good place, any of your guys have the web site, number or address? Thanks for the Help

518-389-2370

2337 western ave, guilderland

www.ronniesmotorsports.com

Go to Ronnies and ask for Jim, tell him you’re from Shift.

Jim took care of me last week for the inspection before we went on the ride and is a good dude to deal with.

As far as tire, I’ve been bouncing between 3 or 4 places over the years to get them done, and this year I’ll just do it myself as it makes sense to invest into home gear with the amount of bikes I got and how quickly I go through tires.

Generally speaking if you wheel is off the bike almost any place will do it, and you will be charged a bit less. I’ve had people use a non motorcycle rated tire mounting tool to mount it even. Finding a place that you can trust that won’t scratch or damage the rim is an issue.

Edit: damn while I typed up the reply, 3 other people said Ronnies :lol

sums it up.