Bike tuners and screwdrivers

holy Ego batman

sounds like we have another T dawgggggg on our hands.

Ban 1

Ban 2

lol smokin u jump in every post on here

yes please ban me…

oh and smokin u and ur car suck

turbo travis lol lick a nut

oh and smokin ego nope…just confident…u all wanna say shit cause ur all obviously butthurt over me makin a factual statement…

shit id like people to post this stuff up about work others do so i had a heads up before i went to jokes like joes…but it must be facts not oh hey my buddy brought his car to so and so and he sucked…i spoke the truth here…just cause a member her is butthurt over it oh well…

oh and hes the one who wants to borrow a bike to “show off”…and u all think its so easy to go fast on a bike…so simple if its that easy come on out and show me how easy it is…

and what is it with u guys and being able to say what u want then when someone else does u sit in a corner and pought like a little hurt boy and yell ban

ur answer to all is ban…lol that just makes me giggle

This is why I don’t bother posting much on here Greg. It’s better to sit back and enjoy the show rather to be involved with anything. You can never win on the Internet.

[QUOTE=QuickLT1;659075]This is why I don’t bother posting much on here Greg. It’s better to sit back and enjoy the show rather to be involved with anything. You can never win on the Internet.[/QU+

+1

Okay… You voiced your opinion. You don’t get your bike tuned there. You had poor experiences with their work. We don’t need to drag it out in this thread. I’m sorry that your bike windowed the motor on the dyno regardless who’s fault it may have been. Slowmarro,… I will take down the screw driver pic if it will help you relax…

it aint you ma man , its just some dude that thinks he is king dingaling comin in sayin joe is a p.o.s . i worked wit that guy for 9 yrs and he is one of the few that stood by me thru my drug/ prison and whatever else i did . so yeah im gonna get a little pissed about it .

This guy is a fuckin’ clown, Johnny, just let it be…

how does my car suck when it ran faster then your modded GTO when I was stock?

Get lost.

Well.hey i never said he wasn’t a guy who would stick by someone through a drug prison? I just said he can’t tune and doesn’t.take care of customer bikes well…i mean shit he did a friends cbr1000rr and told him it made 189 hp with.the cams and tune…poor kid was psyched to bring it to daytona for a dyno shoot out for basic mode 1000 class and the thing only pulled 160 hp…,2500 later n joe got him nothing…,dyno challenge was at wyotec and dyno i calibrated once a month so do excuses that dyno could.be off…

Lol yeah my gto was soooooo modded… .alpine skiier lick my sack…,cause there is no one here who can dyno

if your so fuckin high and mighty why aint you doin shit then ? oh yeah ya cant your to busy complainin about others that are doin what they want

slowgto you do know this is a fight you will not win?
so why waste your time/everyones time?
just sayin…

Lol a fight i wont win? I’ve already turned enough business away.from joe so.no biggie…i win

Brad u know me well enough to know i only know a handfull of people on here and sad part is.they think ganging up on me is gonna make me run…haaaaaa…,this is these guys lives…this is my.entertainment…see the difference…,in my eyes i have won…i’ve turned numerous guys in the bike scene away and i’ve made another three plus page post hahahahahahahahaha…this really is fun…i hope all.u.guys who get off on each other realize ur the ones upset…im the one laughing at the.screen…

Oh yeah and wrx’s are gay…,JUST SAYIN

i really dont care either man . joe has enough to do and still pushes work away , i dont care who or what ya are if im got suttin to say i will reguarless of what happens