Bimmer, Benz, or Jaguar?

:excited

I’d personally want an A8 or a big body Lex.

Bryan owns Poopras only.

LOL my former summer car was a z06, i never said interior on those was out of this world either, but i honestly can say i feel it was nicer than the one in the bmw im currently driving.

I have to admit the drive in this car seems far more driver interactive than laid back and let the car do the work type thing like my jaguar. I do care about being able to jump in and take control of the car, obvy. im a car fag who doesnt want great performance out of their car. but one touch of a button and my seats move to a more prone position, the trans can be converted to a sport mode where the driver has full control and the steering rate changes and the driver has to actually use some muscle to move it in my jaguar. so i suppose mine has best of both worlds with the power of supercharged v8, all aluminum suspension, and the electronically adaptive brakes/shocks ?

i guess my question is does your moms car have the same feel as this bmw, do they all have this “manual steering feel” to the wheel and rock hard suspension and cheaaaaaap ass seat/dash materials? the design may be different but is the build quality the same?

agreed :lol

also agreed haha

a new A8 is a siiiiick car.
im not a fan of any of the new lexus styling.

over priced toyotas only

It’s stiff, but it handles well. Hard to explain.

Supra’s suck btw. Absolutely love the interior though. Cockpits FTW

You would love cock

Yeh same thing happening with the 335i, buncha guidos

:lol

Sick Honda, you rican.

PSI, I’m gonna kill you.

:rofl baaaa-ZING

hopefully it works out for ya man

Lama mis pelotas amigo

God damn blow outs and french bull dogs

Your the reason why it takes an hour to pay my nimo bill, if I pay it. When the recoding speaks in Spanish, I think of you.

im touched, you think of me

Happens, I want to adopt you.

FUCKIN BLOWOUTS AND JAGERBOMBS!!!

you do need a sidekick