Bings Meet Date:::: Rescheduled

EDIT:

I cannot stand by the June 14th date any more…

I have too much stuff going on and the rest of the admin team and i have not been able to sit down to coordinate some things.

Yes i still plan to do this meet but it looks like it will be pushed back into July at least.

Looking at June 14th for the Bing’s meet this year.

Any direct conflicts?

I cannot do it earlier than that.

Moreover, we are already working on web-based pre-registration and will be making an effort to drive registration costs into it in order to limit the overall number of people showing up.

Last year was a great success but it is getting far too big for me to manage on my own.

I want to focus on driving value only for people with the presence of mind to pre-register and pay a few bucks to off-set costs. These are the people who bring value and who behave.

Obviously we wont be able to completely prevent others from attending but i need these dates to be less of a free for all and more of a club oriented environment.

Last year it cost the restaurant a few hundred dollars to move the dumpsters over to the side of the property and i made them eat it by not telling them. This year it will be our responsibility to cover those costs and i intend to capture it through pre-reg.

Nice! That’s my b-day. Looking forward to it.

Sundays sounds good. What would we be looking at for contributions

^^^

I second that. Not that it would be a problem. Just to be educated on the situation.

First Bings meet for me!

June 14th works for me.

Commonnnnn though, bigger the better !

Cool, confirm and I’ll book it off.

june 14th is cool,

works for me sothis year we wont have to enter a comp. to get a spot moe less? so if we payed your price we more less don`t have to have the sickest car out thee just not a POS

couple hundred bucks to move dumpsters? wow, shop around. i’ll pay a premium to have my car in the front lot, but I still like to see as many 240’s as possible.
I dont think you could charge less than 5 bucks X 90 = 450… + the premium spots which would have to be at least 10 bucks this year now.
Either way, i’ll stil drive 3-1/2 hours to attend!

WM charged us $200 to move the dumpsters and then move them back. We cannot keep them in that same out of the way spot all year for various reasons.

there likely will be a competition again and it will be integrated into however we manage the premium parking etc.

If you have WM move them on a regular dump day (assuming it’s every week) they “should” not charge extra if its on the same lot. And have them moved back the following week. I have done it before with the same company. You’ll just have to walk further to take out the garbage for a week.

If there’s anyway you could make it a lil later that would be great, I really want to attend and im only going to get my license after the 20th

^ You could always ride shotgun haha

^^^after not having a license for over a year and a half i really don’t want too but i will if i have to.

theres a july 7th track day so not that day

i vote june 7th

i may be out of ontario otherwise…

bing said june 14 or later so maybe june 21?

Ill come whenever as long as its on a weekend and I’m down to support cash wise I know how hard it is run a event like this not first hand but yea…

I’ll be in Cali, so i cant come.

dumpster pawdy