Bing's meet

i haven’t been out to a bings meet before, as long as the 240 is driveable (finished and not broken) i’ll be there. i’m trying to hit every event i possibly can this season.

lol…bring eggs

+1 for taking as many pictures as possible

how many car attended the 07 meeet? zzzz

lots, and for god sakes mike has some sick ass pics, how did you snap the one on the QEW of us, did you rip there like 20 min before and chill ? still mad sick pic… this year lets try to arrane a simillar pic with mikes awesome camera and we can all drive petty and strait.

chad

when is the SON track day?

100% would like to go…

may 24 weekend i think

So Mike, are you saying that good attempts at drifting will be tolerated? Praised?

sorry man… hehe.

I’m looking forward to this meet, as every year… although this year I will not be rolling in after 10 hours of trying to finish the car… that was pretty ghetto last year, limping in with a gigantic boost leak puffing rich black smoke everyehere… Thanks again to Hector for fixing her up, Chris for driving me to Partsource and the chick at Partsource for opening the doors 5 minutes after they closed.

The Onyx Syndicate Season Opener is on May 24th (saturday) at Dunnville, lapping, drift dem0 by S1DC, catered…

The SON MEET is tentatively slated for May 25th at this time, same place as always

The SON Drift Pro-Am is booked for July 12th at Dunnville

More official information will be released in a week or so. The finer details are TBD.

sweet i heard a secret about this happening on the 25 when we picked up your exhuast bing

may 25th sounds good, i hope it stays that date

yeah sweet stuff so on my calernder i have this markedi n a marker BINGS MEET LOL

I’m in awe, totally gonna come to Bing’s Meet, best turnout of an Ontario 240 meet I’ve ever seen!! :smiley:

SON Drift Pro-am?

cool

:frowning: may 25th is too early car is getting done that weekend … oh well theres always next year

ill help you work on it get er done

ill be there for sure:) hope to buy some parts aswell.
Car wont be mint, but it will run.

Thanks bud but im doin all the work in Brockville… my home town … its gonna be quite the treck for ya haha. oh well im sure there will be more summer cruises for me to enjoy … if all else fails ill bring my rents cooper S :wink:

bring the cooper s !! lol ( just reminded me of the itailian job LoL)

so when is the meet?