Bing's meet

what the hell is 280 air? Not too sure but isn’t that the emission thing?

It’s a joke, 2 windows, 80km/h, 280 air.

i fail =(

I get dehydrated too quickly…

last year for 2 months I had 1 window (passenger side) working and heat coming out when it was on COLD =(

COM’ON MONTREAL SHOPS!!!

lol ill be out in my anti nissan

woot

GT

Go Greg Go!!!

shit i hope the date can be change. i’ll be out of the country until the june 30th

http://www.supercars.net/gallery/69209/1370/599582.jpg

LMAO. Thats a pic I found of bings meet in 2007. Look closely, and think about it. Great picture hahahah

cop on the wrong side of the road?becuase its a skyline? i hope it can be changed i need to find another car

well later then may 24 is gunna be good. im out of the country tooo. and im tryin to skip out on goin to Florida to drive my damn car… thats dedication…lol

Yeh the cop is on the wrong side!!! lol. Anybody know why he got pull over?

yea i remember that last year…i think he was like harassing the passenger of the GTR(I think it was Bing?), saying that we were all street racing or something due to complaints from the locals…

Riceboy is correct, complaints from the locals, and it was Bing in the passenger seat. It’s a funny story, ask him to tell you about it.

Dave Pankew’s Skyline, leading the cruise…

niagara Parks Police pulls us over, comes to drivers side, cusses me out saying there were complaints of street racing.

I said quite sternly that there was no street racing going on in any way.

He says we’re driving eratically, i throw my hands up… “buddy, i’m not even driving here”

he see’s what’s up and tells us to get off niagara parks land ASAP.

/hilarity

lol i remember that i was in the white silvia a few cars behind dont know if u remember but my buddy offered u a ride in the ghetto minivan when the lotus got hit
also would u mind if i brought my turbo talon it aint an eyesore and its got power hopefully by meet it will be bodykited and painted

As long as it’s not on the May long weekend (I’ll be in BC) I’ll be uber pleased =D

i think “may 2-4” weekend is 17, 18, 19, victoria day is the 19th if i remember correctly,

may 25 is perfect for me, wanted to come out last year but couldnt get off work, pics look awesome

ok i read in the other post bing just updated in onyx, is this now moved to July 8? or june 8th?

I hope it’s not may! My car won’t be ready! damn you unemployment!!! :frowning:

date moved to June 8th.

please use the official niagara meet thread that is stickied in this forum.