Bitch over Iraq in Here

Originally posted by showtime
and when you die in the name of (whoever) you are greeted by 100 virgins etc.
that would be boring after about 5 or 6 then i would want some experienced chick ,ya know a ringer , milf or older chick to liven things up.

Originally posted by Darkstar
<- Been to Montego Bay twice

Its nice there…been a couple times, and ocho rios is nice too but the bus ride to and from the airport sucks

i haven’t been in years…but from what i heard its gone down hill a lot.
its not even safe to leave the hotel grounds in some places…that sucks
and kingston had gotten really dangerous

Its nice there…been a couple times, and ocho rios is nice too but the bus ride to and from the airport sucks

I dunno, it was all inclusive. i was quite happy with all the free food/booze/pot. i had no desire to leave. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Darkstar
I dunno, it was all inclusive. i was quite happy with all the free food/booze/pot. i had no desire to leave. :stuck_out_tongue:

all inclusive is cool…i usually try to get that…but i still like to check things out
last place i went was antigua last yr. it was really nice…all inclusive, and rented that right hand drive samurai for a day so the wife and i could site see…it was really interesting…you don’t know what poor is until you see it…on tv is one thing but in real life its rough.

and since its not a US territory…they had some nice rides there…
Pulsar GTiR
old school Civic type R
Skylines
new galant vr4’s
etc…
nice stuff

Originally posted by peterock17
If you loose a family member or a friend you will complain. all because you wanted to pay .99 for a gallon to gas up your ride.
you are so brainwashed you little twit. You hear some hippie flower child spout off about why the war is wrong and you follow along like a fucking lemming. Saddam is out of office and gas is still 1.55 a gallon. Now that that argument is shot down, what else?

maybe he will just shit up …everytime he opens his mouth we see how stupid he really is

Originally posted by Black_WS6
you are so brainwashed you little twit. You hear some hippie flower child spout off about why the war is wrong and you follow along like a fucking lemming. Saddam is out of office and gas is still 1.55 a gallon. Now that that argument is shot down, what else?
:eek3:

okay so no one wants to tackle the virgin thing???

Originally posted by Gnocide
okay so no one wants to tackle the virgin thing???

can this thread get any more fucked up:itr41: :zzz:

Originally posted by peterock17
religious fanatics ruin good religions

exactly, organized religion is fine, hell it’s smart. pasteur said that he was a christian for scientific reasons… he figured if he was wrong about God than he lead a good life that made him and his loved happy… if religion was right, he would goto heaven instead of hell… it’s when ppl lose themselves in it and forget to use religion as a “map”, not a “direct path” for their lives :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shaggy
can this thread get any more fucked up:itr41: :zzz:
:boink

i am a fagot loving draft dodgin queer

Originally posted by darkstain
i am a fagot loving draft dodgin queer

X2

i was in Montego Bay and Ocho Rios for 7 days in Oct. great place but the roads SUCK so bad! i will never complain about pittsburgh drivers again! :lol:

Originally posted by thefranchise
Saddam was evil but had not a damn thing to do with 9/11 or Osama

We shouldnt have went to Iraq as no threat was immeninet

Pre-emptive wars are rediculous; Hitler and Germany used pre-emptive wars to take over Europe.

You fucking kidding me?

Originally posted by ToMeGuN
You fucking kidding me?

not really grab a history book

Originally posted by thefranchise
not really grab a history book

Guess we should have waited around until he got his hands on some Nukes ? :rolleyes:

people bitch about paying $1.55/ gal for gas…

But the average price for a gallon of milk or a gallon of drinking water is at least $2.00 / gallon.

ummmm yea, i dunno im retarded.

Originally posted by ToMeGuN
Guess we should have waited around until he got his hands on some Nukes ? :rolleyes:
x2 assholes
x2 people are always goonna bitch its part of life