bixenon ?'s

i need/want to buy a decent bixenon h4 kit. has anyone had any luck with these and which brands?

thanks in advance
tommy

I don’t know anything about them, but please be sure to put them in a standard non-projector housing so it’s harder for me to see when you’re driving toward me. THANKS!

LOL

Hella BMW take-out/replacement projectors ONLY!!!

gfy and diaf thanks

There is nothing i love more than seeing an 8000K glow lighting up an entire shitty headlight housing (usually a VW, TC, or chevy blazer).

It’s a comforting feeling.

Seriously though. I’m excited for the day when cops start ticketing retards who put Xenon’s in their shitty vehicles, because it IS illegal.

^ You are one to talk LOL

:cjerk:

I have had them for a long time on my VW, and have yet to have a complaint, get a ticket, any of that shit. I’ve in front of my VW and it’s fine. It’s more about re-aiming the headlights than anything.

X…

that’s because i drove with my high beams on. at least i could turn them off.

If you get a rebased bulb, it’s usually zero-or-minimal splash. I had no problems / complaints on my RSX-S.

but h4? yeah uh good luck with that :smiley: I’m in the same boat w/ my truck, it’s an H13 (dual filament bulb). I gave up and got:

http://www.hella.com/produktion/HellaResources/WebSite/HellaResources/Internet_Picture/EN/Drivers/General/vorne_an.gif

Hella FF4000 Rally HID in a grill mount that replaces the OEM one (and yes, I got the blacked-out lights too, figured Hella makes the OEM ford ones so fitment/quality should be mint).

Has anyone done the HID reverse bulbs? I’m looking to and can’t find much on them.

why in the reverse bulbs, thats just retarded

do you think 12000k is too blue? i kid. i am looking for around 5000k

the lights on my tj are mediocre at best. the best housings i have found are either the hella or ipf ecodes. with the right shields, in the right housings, aimed correctly, they should be ok. if you know of a good conversion housing for the 6024 i would be glad to buy them

won’t be much worse than the current generation malibus lol

the only true bixenon is in the projectors. hids in halogen hid lights are retarded. unless you get d2r bulbs and casper shields you will just blind everyone. you can always just buy shitty ebay kits with 30,000k crap hids and put them in your high beams and drive around with them on. :bloated:

I agree. But whats your opinion on retrofitting HID projectors into OEM headlights? That is illegial as it is not DOT approved. Would that be ok assuming one was using OEM bulbs and they were properly aligned?

www.mod-express.com i just got mine in from them today. they look awsome. ill post pics later

how bad is the glare and what housing do you have these in?

do you really think most officers will be able to tell that some of the retrofits done are OEM?

mine you can definitely tell. my next retrofit will hopefully be alot better and look like it could have been stock.

you can tell when a cobalt or civic has HIDs lol

thats not my point

Well, my headlights are whiteish yellow, so id guess the guy would think its stock, and wouldnt even consider it to be a option for it not to be. But thats what happens when you run 50w into 4300k bulbs. And the current projectors arent modded, so theres no crazy blue anywhere. But the next set will be not so quite stock…

But, id never expect a cop to know abouthing about automotive lighting.