Black Friday Campers

I love getting a deal, but something about waiting outside a store all night with a bunch of other overly enthusiastic consumers doesn’t sit right with me.

That and the fact that I just don’t seem to care about TVs or video games anymore keeps me from joining the crews.

I would do it if I could devise a good way to make money selling the crap I bought. Will the Wii be a huge Christmas Ebay item this year?

im not doing it for video games, There are some gifts for people that I want to get,and I know a couple places have some nice GPS’ for extremely cheap

i just pay retail… i’m baller like that.

agreed…an most of the people do it more for attention than to get a good deal…so they can tell everyone…hey I am going to camp out… Then Hey I camped out for X days to get this insert name of pile of shit

Yeah some day I’ll have more then $5 to my name at any given time lol

i got a wii… easy at best buy for like $200 or so …
they had like 4 of them
n e one camping out? ill be working at mcdonalds by the mall at like one to 6 … prob going to be busy there from all the shoppers
fun fun

how did you get a wii for $200?

alrite so it was like 240… i was 40 off…
but by the time i was done buying games more controlers and stuff it was like 350
but still i love my wii

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

:stupid:

Which mall?

And it looksl ike I be hitting the Wal*Mart for some $12.00 memory cards, and a digital picture frame for my mother. Other than that, I haven’t seen any grewat deals out there. Not that these are GREAT deals, but we have done it for the last 12 years, it’s almost as big of a part of Thanksgiving as turkey and Cowboys football.

I pretty much want just 1 thing for myself… its no a doorbuster but they only have 3 of them. so i dunno what time i should head to the store… hmm

deff waiting outside the greensburg best buy for a 500gb external HD for only 99 bucks

I got a wii this morning at greentree kmart, woot!
number 17 out of 22

I have to wii

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/Search.do?c=1&searchType=user&keyword=Seagate+500GB+FreeAgent+Desktop+Drive&searchSection=All&go.x=0&go.y=0&linkid=j13459594k1971&affiliateid=k1971&mid=sduidp0t663451&linkid=j13459594k1971&affiliateid=k1971&mid=sduidp0t0

Cheaper and no waiting outside. if you dont mind rebates.

fuck thanks saves me from waiting outside in the damn cold

Congratulations! Those are a bitch to find.

westmoreland mall the mcdonalds by greensburg best buy
not excited to work tomorro rather shop lol

ha that sucks