Black Motorcycle Club Buffalo

Just wondering if anyone knows the name of this club. I ran into some dipshits today while in a less than savory area of Buffalo (East side) this afternoon. It was a club that was all african-american, riding sport bikes, colors were green and black.

afro dogs?

afro dogs are green,red,black almost all choppers/harleys/not sport bikes etc.

https://youtu.be/lOPeWbj3MB4

Lol, black people on motorcycles.

I saw a building on walden in the city that had something an a motorcycle club on it. Like their club house lol

Just imgine if someone made a white only motorcycle club…paging al sharpton

Did they all have busas?

Not a lot of busas anymore. Zx14s are all the rage. There are a
Lot of new clubs in buffalo. As mentioned above the Afro dogs are old heads with blk vests with green and red crap on the back. What happened?

Not sure if its the same club. Years ago they came into AZ. Black leathers for the most part and I don’t remember any colors but definitely no green. They had a few can ams or whatever those street legal snowmobile fagatry creations are. Had some sweet rims on them though. There were also a couple of busas and some gixers. I did see a few stickers that said bad boys or some shit like that but like I said it was some time ago so who knows.

They have a whole bunch of those already lol

CONVICTS.

I did see over the weekend, 2 can-ams stickered the hell out as well as a fully chrome gsxr with raider stickers all over it. All being ridden by not white guys.

God can-ams are the worst

That’s funny. My old lady wants a Can Am.

I’d rather ride a scooter.

there is a group on bailey ave near walden. a few members on here live near that corner. and the bike gang is something like New york Yankees… or something. there house is there too.

Sounds tough.

Gansta as fucccckkkkkkk.

The only excuse to ride a “motorcycle” with more than 2 wheels is if you are missing a limb. Or have a dog in a sidecar. That’s it. In fact, that’s the only reason to own a dog, too.

Not cool?