BLACKLIST Vivid Racing

Hello everyone. Just warning everyone on here not to order from VividRacing.ca or .com. I have been in a situation with them for over 10 months now and they have extremely incompetent staff. They have been telling me for several moths my parts are about 2 weeks away from being delivered. When in reality they were not informing me of the truth. They refuse to refund me over $1300 dollars and keep telling me they are sorry for the inconvenience. I understand that the L.A. harbors have been on strike which would cause a delay but they did not tell me this until about 1 month ago. Before this they told me it was manufacturing errors and that it just hasn’t been shipped yet or that it was somewhere in their warehouse. They clearly do not know whats going on with their orders and can’t be trusted with your money. They tell me every time on the phone they are going to resolve this issue and call me right back. This has occurred well over 10 times and never once have i received a call back or a voice mail. As Canadians we have to pay a premium for car parts made elsewhere, and if you are ordering them from the USA, avoid this company. I still have not received my parts and I am likely never to receive them.

the ports are back open… it delayed a bunch of stuff for me for a month or so but that has been done for many weeks now…

If US - WWW.FRSPORT.COM