Need your advice regarding a buy gone bad

Okay so I’ve had some bad luck ordering from a person on this boards. His name on here is: mrsynister.

I first purchased a s14 shifter trim+boot+ashtray and he shipped that out no problem. I realized after getting it from him that i needed the radio trim as well and I messaged him for it. he told me no problem and he would ship it out. Long story short I paid for it on the 31 january and I still havent received it.

The last time I spoke with him was feb 19th and he said it was on its way, And well since Iam posting here I havent received it.

I have tried to contact him afterwards and he hasnt responded and I know hes been on here since you can check to see the last time someone is been logged in.

Just want to see if anyone can help me to get in touch with him or get him to send me the radio trim that would be sweet :D.

joes a trustworthy guy

if he says its on its way i beleieve him

i sent him an oil cooler express overnight delivery, and it ended up taking over a week

first time thats ever happened to me and i ship ALOT of things to guys on this board

sometimes shipping companies screw up, but defaintely keep trying to get in touch with him

he’s hard to gat a hold of, i know

Thanks I’ll keep trying to get a hold of him. Iam just worried because I’ve had bad experiences with sellers saying they sent something but never did and I agree he is a good guy cause the first package came asap I just need to get a hold of him to I guess see what is going on.

Again thanks for your input.

If it makes you feel any better, I ordered a bunch of posters on ebay on Jan 11th. And I JUST received them in the mail today. And it came from the states too.

i ordered stuff from spoolin took a couple weeks sometimes stuff just gets mixed around in shipping

shipping is messed, i order shit from Australia for my car comes in 5-7days, states (cali) 1-2 weeks, standard UPS delivery, meh, i get my items, all good to me

i’ve been trying to get in touch with him aswell with no luck, i’ve sent him a couple messages regarding a downpipe he has for sale and he hasn’t replied, so i don’t think he’s just ignoring you. it’s possible that SON is his homepage and he isn’t the only one that uses the computer or something, that would explain why he has been online but hasn’t answered anyone.

maybe he’s on vacation or something?

good point. That could very well be what is going on. I can just see canada post losing my package.