CP racing troubles

I’m sure that this isn’t the first time you’ve heard this, but I was dumb enough to think I could get my parts from them without some sort of hassle.
A friend bought a strut bar without any problems, so I dont see how they can manage some orders fine and horribley screw up others.

Anyway, I submitted an order for two different chassis brace parts from them in late June and was billed on 6-29-06. I havent heard one word from them since. No order confirmation email… Not to mention that they haven’t responded to my emails.
It doesn’t help that they exclude any phone number from their contacts page on their site.

Anyhow, I am sure that this sob story has been heard before.

What I ass of people who know them or are local and near by the CP racing offices is either a phone number or for this to be brought to their attention.
I know no one likes bad press, but I didnt feel like waiting around any longer.

Thank you

If you’re going to need any help from us, please post in the right sections.

Help us help you.

My apologies… The ‘Need Assistance?’ forum seemed like a good place for it, but I see your reasoning.

read the section description.

read my pm.

read A Tale of Two Cities.

done, did, done

Wow…join the club.

CP Racing still owes me parts/$600 refund from 2 or 3 years ago.

Taken from a Whois lookup on cpracing.ca

Administrative Contact  
Name: Mr Chris J Campitelli  
Job Title   :
Postal Address:  877 Baylawn Drive Pickering ON L1X2N7 Canada  
Phone:  416-896-5448  
Fax   :
Email:  farmz1@hotmail.com  

good work gonald, criss from cp racing was trying to rip me off to, he was supposed to make me turbo pipes for an s13 sr20, i traded him some rx7 rims for this , he neva did the job, and wouldnt ansewr any off my calls, i jus t went in with a crowbar :evil: got my stuff back took off, CP racing u guys should n’t deal with them for anything, they suck and thats about it

hahaahha cp racing…

your lucky you saw their new shop, their old one was in a barn.

I thought they got kicked out of their new place too?

I wouldn’t hate on them so hard. They’re only as, or even less shady than a ton of members on here. Go figure.

At least they only stole from their customers, not other shops.

What’s that tired and old, totally overused, but damned if it isn’t always true …?

Oh yeah, buyer beware. Not a good thing has been said about those guys in what, 3 years?

Great, thanks a million guys. They will be recieving an e-mail to that address and call as soon as I get off work this evening.

Luckily my Grandmother is the Seattle/KingCounty Bar Association Executive Director and has connections with the US FTC(federal trade commission) as well as associates in Canada. Hopefully I won’t have to bother her with something as trivial as this, but regardless, I will be contacting the FTC later next week if I run out of options.

I hope someone from CPracing is reading this and doesn’t just take this as a scare tactic. I honestly want the products I order, but I don’t feel like taking this bullshit.

Thanks again for the info Gonad. I will keep you all updated.

dude your obviously well aware of the issues surrounding them and you still ordered from them? call your CC and get the charges reversed, it’s that simple… if you paied any other way. then your SOL

I can’t believe this guy is still getting away with this sh*t…

How do people ‘find’ him anyway?
I’ve seen lots of posts saying how shady CP racing is but some how they still get busines…
How did you find out about them? Did someone on the board approach you?

wow i didnt know so many of you guys had problems with Cp racing . i didnt know much about them when i dealt with them.

i sold a zex dry kit to chris ( cpracing) . My friend delivered it to him was was given $50 less , after i sent him a ton of pictures and spoken to him prior to my friend getting there. i will never deal with them again.

the best was when chris told me the best way to fix rocker rust was by sandblasting it,

and i followed that response with,

but dont rockers rust from the inside out?

no reply.

Only way to get what you want is to pay and pickup the item in person.

Glad I didn’t get screwed when I got my set a couple years back.

Before they got all shady.

i had massive problems with the years ago when i delt with them…but chris was always a good guy in person…dont ever pay him for anything without reciving it first.

super old thread i know, but CPRacing has a new shop just south of Steele’s on Dixie on Advance Blvd, even though I’ve heard some bad shit about them , just wanted to know what do they sell like motor sets and suspension parts.

i thought Chris went to California?