blazer sex

so im getting shit done around the house before going to work and i happen to look outside and see this green blazer pull up and park on the street in front of my apartment.(i live on a quiet side street in cheektavegas) i pay no attention and go on with my business. 20 min later i notice alot of movement in the blazer and see two people in the front seat humpin away.no tint on the windows,2:30 pm…WTF are they thinking just thought id share

yeah, thats a little weird

this thread is missing something…

wheres the pics/vids?

lol run out and take pics

i was gonna say, you should take a pic and add it to that pic of OWNED pics off all the asian people caught in the act in their cars…

NWS> http://fashionplace.ru/lj/china_sex.htm <NWS

def pics or ban

funny how most of those people don’t look like anybody that anybody else would want to be caught having sex with. :rofl:

:lol: thats awesome

I’m sorry. I’ll park somewhere else next time. geeeeez!!!:mad:

I saw 2 people gettin freaky in the Target parking lot on Walden a couple years ago… it was very awkward because it was a 3rd gen F Bod and I went over to admire and I see bare ass pressed up against the steering wheel. They were older people too… ugh.

:lol: haha

there were some people in my work parking lot one night gettin freaky also in a grand am

:lol:

:needpic:

that’s wack though… 2:30pm… oh well some ppl are freeky I guess.

sometimes it just happens :gotme:

cool :tup:

does skunk know they caught u guys again?

are you sure it wasn’t a red explorer???

lol ohh man u def should gotten pics

you should have walked up to the blazer, dropped your pants and pressed your wee-wee on the windshield…