Blew up the accord last night - few pics

that sucks jack, but fuck it! bigger and badder this time!

yea buddy!

On another note, weren’t you a victim of bad gasoline also?

I am thinking it did not help!

timing and plugs

you told me it was going to blow up

LOL…had the itch

sucks man, you have one sick looking accord, i used to have a 99 4 door with the v6 i loved that car. wish i still had it for a DD. oh well, cant wait to see her back up and running.

Sucks that it blew up, but it looks like you were ready for it to happen anyway, how much nitrous were you running? And were you running nitrous when it blew up? And I sent you a pm.

EDIT: BTW- I think it blew up from bad gas. I filled up my Maxima and Accord last week at getgo b/c I had $3.00 off/gallon. I told FMF on friday night I could hear detonation ovver 3K. FUCK GET GO AND THEIR FUCKING GAS.Never had a problem till then…well with the exception of blowing up the first motor :slight_smile: Are there any cheap reliable ways to test gas consistency/? -or additives that can assure a minimum octane rating?[/QUOTE]

get go has a 100% guarentee on there gas make them pay haha

get go has a 100% guarentee on there gas make them pay haha

do it!!

btw, thats a nice looking accord. have anymore exterior pictures?

I am always skeptical when there is only one hose, and 3 or 4 octane levels. Maybe they don’t screw you on purpose…maybe they do, but it doesn’t make me feel any better.

You could also switch to your vechicle to E85, that’s about 105 or so I believe. But when the subsidy on that stuff runs out, it won’t be cheap anymore.