blockbuster vs. Netflix

I have had Netflix for about 3 years now but have not been happy due to lack of good movies on demand or by mail. I have been thinking about going to blockbusters video rental program but don’t know anyone who has experience with it. Please let me know what you think of the blockbuster program if you have used it.

Does Blockbuster actually have better movies on demand and mail? Just do redbox if you just want to see newer movies.

Redbox is fine now and again but you can’t always find the movie you want at the box

I am also pretty sick of Netflix. They are so slow to update their content. It sucks.

Torrents.

This.

or Redbox is virtually unbeatable.

Redbox is awesome, especially when theres one less then a mile from your house :lol

I think there is 10 in less than a mile from my house.

Well fuck you too mr. 1 upper :rofl

there’s 4 within a 1/4 mile of my house
COME AT ME, BRO!

fuck netflix. i had it, i hated it. they didnt even have Tokyo Drift on there, and i almost murdered my TV

Hey if you like anime and old movies, Netflix is spot on. Otherwise torrents are my favorite. Netflix does help keep the kid busy, but I just hooked cable back up, so will prob take a break from Netflix for a few months. They do keep your queue too, when I got bored with it last time, I think I left for a year or more it was still there.

I like the ease of nextflix on my smart Tv, haven’t gotten bored of it yet.

I have Netflix for free and I don’t even like it.

I end up finding free streaming of newer movies online.

I may have watched 8 movies through Netflix, Senna was a welcome one.