renting movies?

sooo… with Blockbuster folding all of their locations in Canada are being closed as of the end of this year.

i rent so infrequently, not once in the last 2 months, that it makes zero sense to get a netflix membership. Moreover i’m pretty behind the times with just basic cable and no internet to the TV…

wife and i dont want to watch movies on the laptop in the office either.

what options are there other than renting a movie from the local asian food store…

redbox

you can get a paid hulu account. Or I am sure there are places where you can stream new videos from.

And if there no Redboxes in Canada I suggest getting a franchise or something.

ya bing buy some redboxes you’ll make some srs cash

moving to America. fuck ya!

dont you have Zip.ca ? its kiosk and online rentals

Why not DL a high res?

Movie network on demand, weekly updates + HD + some series

netflix. time to get internet to the tv.

Just get an hdmi cable, connect laptop to tv. Or digital cable? AND if you had an iPhone you can rent pretty much any movie from iTunes then connect to laptop to connect to tv.

Done.

You have time to watch movies? WORK HARDER! :slight_smile:

not possible

anyways, i was just in blockbuster and the place is a mad house. everythign is 40% off and all movies on the shelf for rent are now only for sale for $4 each. i bought every bob the builder on the shelf for my boys :slight_smile:

It’s still crazy that the only place to rent movies reliably is now out of business. I guess Dish Network is going to keep some of the US operations open? That doesnt make sense to me since the US operations was losing money but the canadian operation was actually profitable with $117M in assets and $15M in cash at the time of receivership.

apparently it was the movie studios themselves that called in their debt from Blockbuster that forced the bankruptcy proceedings, makes no sense why they would do that but not necessarily support netflix and the like.

You can use my netflix account. Because you’re so nice :slight_smile:

you can do that shit?

pm details bro face

Oh yeah. I have 5 friends using my netflix with no issue

Posted from tapatalk

im using netflix free thanks to a friend adding my xbox to their account. question to those paying for netflix, is it a standard payment of $8 a month, or can you pay more per month for a selection that doesn’t suck so much ass?

Pretty sure that all paying more gets you is the ability to have more dvds at a time, I don’t think the selection changes.

Edit: Double post

http://www.1channel.ch

I haven’t rented anything in years… :stuck_out_tongue: Most of the links there are HD also. Stream+download for free, no accounts, no credit card bullshit. Just search, click, stream/download, profit?!

They also have pretty much any tv series you could possibly want. Just click the tab at the top of the page, then search.

checked it out… cant figure out how to stream or download without CC info… FFFF that!