BMW running from the cops

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/01/19/bmw-e90-3-series-police-chase-crash-video/

this is a case where they should allow police brutality, that guy should get the sh.it kicked out of him

were 3 guns neccessary

like honestly

wtf

def a bad call going backwards on the on ramp, esspecially that fast. Shoulda gone to an airport and lost the piggies somewhere or something

iono i think it was a pretty decent move, i’ve done it at least 3 times, although not running from Po-Po.

i doubt they would be following very fast, he should have kept it easy and let people see and react to him.

if that woman had 3 seconds to compute what was going on she could have avoided him. he was tight against the wall obviously.

highway is tricky though, you gotta get to some familiar and lower traffic roads. out in the country or something.

what was the reason for the chase?

^^ in other words, you’re not not cool unless you run from the police

heh… bing im curious if not running from the police why would you drive up an off-ramp?

PS - that was all fine and dandy until the woman had a baby in her car… geezus I felt like I wanted to kill that dude when they pulled the baby out the back seat… grrrrrrrrrrrrrr