BMW seven-fourty-fiz-eye *BMW fagz come in*

lol or pic of fat toll booth girl

A8/L or bust. Thanks.

I’m a BMW and Audi fanboi, but if I was to buy anything new, it’d be a BMW. I was test driving some the other day while I brought my brother’s E9X 330xi in for service. Drove an 08 535xi, and that car felt damn good to drive. The interior quality is far better than the 3-series, especially in the seat. Going back this weekend to test drive one of the X5 diesels there to see how I like it.

Although the only car I’m actively looking for right now is an E46M.

…I seriously…serriously… have more important things to do… then lie on a forum… And she was a rocker chick, had a peircing in her lip or w.e but was pretty hot.

I love them, and the 6k hid HEAD LIGHTS match the 6k fog lights just fine. It is during the day where I use just the halos which I love.

However, if this keeps happening like you can see it did today becuase of the halos I will eventually swap them out for 6k halos lol… Cop said, “take them out” I said "nahh, I think i’ll just take use of the “off” switch next time… Dude was a douch from the beginning and gave me a ticket hence the attitude.

fuck audi, no offense to all you current Audi guys, but my first Audi was a 98 a4, transmission went 2-3 months after I got it, second Audi I got was an 01 s4 that my mechanic had more then me. Fucking turbos blew, two oil leaks, clutch, water pump and other suspension shit… My buddy has an 06 a4 right now with like 40k on it and is having motor problems already.

Nedim’s audi?

yea, he tell you he thinks his cams are shitting the bed? Not to mention some other shit. He said himself he will never again get another Audi… Also, those cars use desil injectors??? I was sitting in the car like wtff, shit is crazy loud, didnt sound normal but apparently thats why.

my bro drives a 740il and its been a OK car, its sick as fuck but has a hundered and ten electrical issues, but its a badass car …

its kind of a lemon, so its very expensive to mantain

BUT my grandmother has a 740il a few years older, about 120k i think and its been 100% flawless since she got it, awesome fucking car

i guess its hit or miss, but the parts are honestly LOOT

cazwrx187’s B5 A4 was a vehicular comedy.

alot of problems?

I can’t remember all of them but I know the gauge cluster was always fucked up (didn’t work at all sometimes, speedo would flop from 100-120 when we were sitting at a stoplight) and I think the tranny was super fucked up. This was like 4 years ago.

word, I like the look of Audis but it seems like every last one of them has the value of the car if not more into mechancal fixing.

Im a craigslist fiend, I go on that shit all day long lol, whenever I see an Audi ad, 50% of the time theres a fucking 10 page list of mechanical shit that was just fixed on it… It’s a good thing that it was all fixed and all, but it scares me that the car ever NEEDED that much repair in the first place.

WOrd. its hit or miss. But every car has there quirks.

na not shitting the bed. problem with those car’s (05.5-08ish b7 chassis TFSI motors) are that the fuel pump is driven off the cam and the fuel pump follower that rides on the cam wears thru and starts to eat away at the cam… its a recall, hes gonna need a new exhaust cam, revision d iirc, but they do not use diesel injectors, they use direct injection technology which orginally came from diesels (TDI’s for example).

the 07-09 335i (n54) motors are having fuel pump issues aswell since they are direct injection aswell. direct injection+gasoline is pretty new technology so the bugs need to be worked out.

however, vw/audi redisigned the fuuel injection system and now its driven off the opposite cam with no issues (08-current)

the earlier 2.7t’s are known for blowing turbos, also the early tip trannies are straight junk too. all the problems you stated are pretty common problems…

Pretty much what I was saying…I’m going to stick to Japanese. All the cars have their pro’s and con’s, but either way…they are all sick and baller.

im gonna be rollin hella wyde always in a german rocketship, i like the quirks and rather not be a make shift habib businessmen in a fakey luxo ride like an infin

Ok. Heres the deal, this post makes my head hurt a lil. But i hafta agree with my GOOD buddy PETER here. Nazi ridez fo life!!!

99% of that sentence is fairy tale language