BMW seven-fourty-fiz-eye *BMW fagz come in*

Every one likes the g35’s… Yuckk. Not me

My G35 was the biggest pile of shit on the planet.

Not everyone. There is a reason why I didn’t buy one. It’s a copy of my Maxima (see my previous post about the M being unlike anything else Nissfiniti makes).

G35’s are so ass. They’re the same class as BMW 3 series and Audi A4/S4. Infiniti just get’s blown away in that class.

:rofl

The G35/37 is no different in quality from a 3-series. My friends 08 is such a plasticky/tacky car it’s ridiculous. When I get out of his, and sit in mine, I get reminded why I spent the extra $10-12k and got an M instead of finding a G for under $20k used.

I think e38s and D2s look pretty similar, the LWB e38 has always been a sweet car in my eyes, plus theyre dirt cheap and if you find the right one you have a good chance of avoiding maintenance nightmares. They’re also the longest, lowest and widest of any “ultra luxury” car in that era. I think the styling, although certainly dated, is simple, classy and timeless. A mint e38 lowered on classy (not Ilya twanks :lol :hug) wheels would still turn heads in tr financial district in my opinion.

Haha. Knew Krammmer would comment hurr

I love my old dumpy rides, what can I say? :rofl

But srsly, out of the '11 models, the 760Li (or 65?) and LS460 are the most ballon hands down. MB hasnt made a good looking S class since 06 or 07

Well, I’m a Mac user and I’ve never been happier lol.

The 745 or even V12 760 are def bad ass. I’m not completely sold on them yet though. Lexus is another option, Toyota seems to have always made a quality product there that will last for quite a few miles.

I’ve got plenty of time to research and consider though.

Didnt you just say you’d never buy a bmw earlier in this thread? dont feel like reading entire thread again but coulda worn you did lol… As for buying only “higher end” BMW’s, why is that? You just like them orr?

325xi and 328xi are like the most common bought BMW in the world, like 60% of NEW bmws purchased are these cars and for good reason. They are hot as fuck and just reliable man. Nothing has ever gone wrong with my e90 whatsoever.

except those awful halos

its so funny… 20% of public knows about cars which leaves 80% public who dont. I get compliments daily on the red halos including a sexy as fuck toll chick yesterday in which I got her phone number BECAUSE of my halos…lol, she wanted “pink” ones for her…civic? (wtf) …In conclusion, theres about 8% of haters, congrads fizzle, you fit the 8%

i was looking at 745/750il for a while, i like the new ones compared to the old ones…

if i could have found an a8/s8 i would have taken that over the bimmer tho…

i feel either way you cant go wrong. both look sick slammed and with a nice set of wheels

Nope not me, never said that. I’m a huge BMW fan, as well as Audi. The higher model thing is simple, they look 10x better, have more options like wheels, better(performance) motors, suspension, interior and exterior pieces. Look at an E39 528 and then a E39 540i or M5 and tell me the 528 doesn’t look cheap and gay as fuck. Same thing goes for any of them. Also, yes I can believe a majority of new BMWs purchased are the lower end models, simply because it’s usually older women or men buying them that just don’t care about what wheels it has, or what motor is in it, or how much more stylish the exterior looks…they just care that it’s a well put together car, has a BMW badge, and drives nice and looks nice.

E39 540i FTW btw

I’ll post pics of my dads 540i once he puts his coilovers that he just got on for ya. Thing is gonna look cash on the winter wheels AND summer wheels + his ECS spacers.

i think the red halos are a bit much…id get them matched w/ the HIDs…will look cleaner IMO

gearhead jointzzz buddieszzzzzz

Calling your bluff right now on getting a # from your halos :lol