Bone stock c6 Z06 goes 11.177 @ 125

NIce! Can i hire him to drive my car? :lol:

[quote=“LXTASY,post:20,topic:38176"”]

People need to get past the stereotype that GM’s interiors are garbage, this isn’t the 90’s anymore.

[/quote]

Compare the interior fit and finish of the Z06 to the C4s, and come back and state that claim again. Its better but its still not in the same catagory

wow, thats all i have to say…

GM did such a nice job with this car, exceeding supercar territory with a platform that can be serviced at literally thousands upon thousands of shops nationwide… =)

[quote=“LXTASY,post:20,topic:38176"”]

People need to get past the stereotype that GM’s interiors are garbage, this isn’t the 90’s anymore.

[/quote]

they are still garbage… they creek and rattlle like no other and there is a shit ton of plastic inside of them…

:lol: my interior doesn’t make shit for noise, and I actually think it’s pretty nice for a sports car.

[quote=“95Z28,post:25,topic:38176"”]

:lol: my interior doesn’t make shit for noise, and I actually think it’s pretty nice for a sports car.

[/quote]

they arent bad, thats not what im saying… but they arent top of the line thats for sure… in terms of design quality or materials… GM interiors are plastic and vinyl, with alot of round edges etc… looks like a playschool on the older Fbods etc

[quote=“Viper966,post:26,topic:38176"”]

they arent bad, thats not what im saying… but they arent top of the line thats for sure… in terms of design quality or materials… GM interiors are plastic and vinyl, with alot of round edges etc… looks like a playschool on the older Fbods etc

[/quote]

Who gives a fuck?

You get race car performance in a street car…

People who constantly knock interior quality are probably just waiting to come out of the closest and a z06 wouldn’t fit their new life style anyways…

seriously, I don’t see how my buddy’s 3 series is any better then my vettes, his has more plastic in it then mine does…

[quote=“66impalass,post:22,topic:38176"”]

Compare the interior fit and finish of the Z06 to the C4s, and come back and state that claim again. Its better but its still not in the same catagory

[/quote]

You’ve got to be kiddin…C4’s and C6’s are leagues apart!

[quote=“Viper966,post:24,topic:38176"”]

they are still garbage… they creek and rattlle like no other and there is a shit ton of plastic inside of them…

[/quote]

Garbage is my Fox body Mustang…

[quote=“Viper966,post:26,topic:38176"”]

[/quote]

Bringing up cars from the 90’s…hence my original statement that the GM haters need to get with the times.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:27,topic:38176"”]

Who gives a fuck?

You get race car performance in a street car…

People who constantly knock interior quality are probably just waiting to come out of the closest and a z06 wouldn’t fit their new life style anyways…

[/quote]

Seriously…

Anyway, a friend of mine in Detroit took his C6 Z06 to 11.17 @ 130.7mph this past Saturday. Only mods I know of are some exhaust and drag radials. It was his second time to the track with the car so his learning curve is still being set. After 3 passes he ended up getting kicked out for no cage…unbelieveable that GM has a fully warrantied car that isn’t even legal at an NHRA track:tup:

[quote=“LXTASY,post:29,topic:38176"”]

Garbage is my Fox body Mustang…

Bringing up cars from the 90’s…hence my original statement that the GM haters need to get with the times.

Seriously…

Anyway, a friend of mine in Detroit took his C6 Z06 to 11.17 @ 130.7mph this past Saturday. Only mods I know of are some exhaust and drag radials. It was his second time to the track with the car so his learning curve is still being set. After 3 passes he ended up getting kicked out for no cage…unbelieveable that GM has a fully warrantied car that isn’t even legal at an NHRA track:tup:

[/quote]

actually isnt it not legal to kick somebody out in a bone stock car? i remember hearing that

[quote=“Viper966,post:30,topic:38176"”]

actually isnt it not legal to kick somebody out in a bone stock car? i remember hearing that

[/quote]

Private property, they can do whatever they want. On top of that rules are there for a reason.

[quote=“LXTASY,post:29,topic:38176"”]

[/quote]

Porsche 911 Carrera C4s

not

GM C4 Corvettes.

thats the point, if you make a comment about it being a Union made car and be proud of it, just imagine if the GM was not union… that was the point of the thread, and no where did I say that the car has not come a long way, but comparing it to a 911 of the same price range it is still lacking…

[quote=“brent_strong,post:32,topic:38176"”]

Porsche 911 Carrera C4s

not

GM C4 Corvettes.

[/quote]

My bad:P

[quote=“66impalass,post:33,topic:38176"”]

thats the point, if you make a comment about it being a Union made car and be proud of it, just imagine if the GM was not union… that was the point of the thread, and no where did I say that the car has not come a long way, but comparing it to a 911 of the same price range it is still lacking…

[/quote]

Okay fine, the Porsche has a better interior. I just find humor that that is what always gets brought up when talking domestics…since it’s rare to say the exotic import can beatup the big bad domestic in performance:)

[quote=“LXTASY,post:34,topic:38176"”]

My bad:P

Okay fine, the Porsche has a better interior. I just find humor that that is what always gets brought up when talking domestics…since it’s rare to say the exotic import can beatup the big bad domestic in performance:)

[/quote]

Never said anything about performance wise, you are completely missing the point, and ever go back to my original point, there was an OR statement in there. You are blindly trying to defend it being a domestic, and not comprehending what I am saying… :smash2:

[quote=“66impalass,post:35,topic:38176"”]

Never said anything about performance wise, you are completely missing the point, and ever go back to my original point, there was an OR statement in there. You are blindly trying to defend it being a domestic, and not comprehending what I am saying… :smash2:

[/quote]

No, I saw your post. You stated is was union made crap and if the unions weren’t involved it would be $10k cheaper or it would have a better interior.

My point was that anytime anyone tries to dog a domestic it’s usually over their “crap” or “garbage” interiors…which I find funny when comparing sports cars.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:27,topic:38176"”]

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

eat this you fucking nissan skyline leg humper mother fuckers

I want to see one of those go that time stock

edit: whoops forgot this isnt OT, still tho. Go Z06!

[quote=“66impalass,post:18,topic:38176"”]

it is more union made crap,

[/quote]

This statement just proves how ignorant you really are!

[quote=“ugososlow,post:39,topic:38176"”]

This statement just proves how ignorant you really are!

[/quote]

god you are a moron, seriously, tell me how a union has given benefit to any car?