boosted SHO is aliiiiive :)

Did you change the location of the vacuum line that runs the wastegate yet? I wonder if it woul dmake any difference.

went for a ride in it last night… :tup: you guys did an amazing job…especially you nick, ps, when you took off from first alex, it felt great having my foot be tickled by the lack of exhaust…

the turbo is SOOOOOOOOOO LOUD

again, good job you guys

get that bitch tuned, don’t fuck around with it too much Alex!

pussy :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmmm…saw this thing getting flatbedded on 400 tonight at about 8pm…:cry: Hopefully it’s not bad

muhahaha the oil return fitting on the oil pan backed out 1/2 a turn because i put the line on with a twist for some reason, it started smoking a bit so we pulled over and got it towed because we’re (nick) nbot working on it on teh side of teh highway. its fixed all is good.

lxtasy give me a call you have to ride in this thing.

oh and ron we get it boosting to 5psi now :headbang: lets just say it pulls really hard :slight_smile:

Pfftttt… and you didn’t stop to see my leet plexiglass surfing skillz. :tdown:

Though I did get a ride in this thing. Fuck torque peaks, torque plateaus FTW!

:word:

phat guys, wish i could see it :frowning:

we are running it rich with 6deg of timing pulled. I have been checking spark plugs often checking for detonation and everytime i pull the plugs they look perfect. grey tip no glitter the rest of the plug has some sut on it from running 11.2~ at wot. its running normal AFR under 25 or 30% load i forget what nick set it for.

and yes devin is right there is no tq peak from 4K all the way to red it just keeps pulling harder and harder then it shifts and keeps pulling… i wouldent doubt if this would run low low 14’s or faster the way it sits right now.

also in adition to the oil fitting comming loose it seems as though we also blew out the rear cam seal. so after about 1 hour we popped it back into its home and all is good untill tomorrow when i can get a chack valve for the breather on the top of the block. (not the valve cover vent tube)

threads and cars that are boosted makes me wanna boost my shit dam you turbocharged cars!!! lol sweet can i get a ride in this bitach?

soon enough

doing pulls on the 400 again? lol you’ll never learn
i want to check it out again, now that its running

I didn’t realize it was Alex until I was going past the car/flatbed. I turned around at Union and was going to whip a u turn right in front of you guys but you were just starting to drive off…so I said ‘f it…’ and proceeded to turn around more causually at Transit and go pick up my Chinese takeout:wiggle:

But I will say with those wheels and that hood that car looked pretty serious:pimp:

lol low 14 but what kind of trap, 100+

What WOT a/f are you trying to acheive. In gtp world mid 11’s is pretty good, 11.7-11.8 is what we shoot for.

I have no doubt that it will be over 100mph. the launch isn’t insane but by the end of the 60’ it should be boosting hard, and it pulls great all the way to redline.

thanks lxtasy

That is what I meant. I know SHO’s arent the greatest for getting out of the hole but have super high traps.