Boring college student rant

OK PJB

im not kidding

i call BS, thats not possible.

FIND ANOTHER RIDE HOME, PETERRR

Yeah, when I worked at UPS the cost was based on the size of the box up until 75lbs. then they start charging for weight.

Which is fucked up. I wanted to trade someone for a lower VW bumper lip. Just a little piece of plastic. They wouldnt just bubble wrap it and slap a sticker on it. The wanted it in a box. The smallest i could make a box for it was like 20"X 4"X how ever wide a Jetta is. They wantde to charge me $60 somthing dollars to ship it to PA! What a fucking joke. I told the guy I could drive a full sized truck there an back for $60 in gas.

FUCK UPS

I shipped an H pipe with cats off my car for $25 thru DHL in a huge box that stuck out of my car. I forgot where it went but it was a decent distance.

It may be different because it’s through my company.

Most buisness setups get charged by weight…

The package size doesnt come into effect unless the total size of the package equals like 150 inches…

I sent out a package that weighed 25lbs, was overall 120inches big for 9 dollars

Of course this is all thru my company… if i went to a UPS store it would have costed like 30 bucks

When shipping something big I use Parcel Post Plus on Nott Street in Niskayuna. Theyre reasonable and the girl that works there is fucking hot.

I just called there and told her the big creepy ginger dude thinks you’re “fucking hot”. She started crying and hung up.

Sure you did. Theyre closed on Sundays.

I havent shipped anything there in almost a year or so anyway.

I set up the mail room/network in my company and they use UPS. They charge by weight, not size. I’m with ya Chris on this one.

[FONT=Arial]Amanda 10:12 pm[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]so im waiting in line for my package
the person in front of me is taking forever
so a huge line builds up behind me
its finally my turn
chris.leo.89@gmail.com 10:13 pm
YES!!
Amanda 10:13 pm
and the guy comes around the corner with the monstrsaity
all the people in the hallway were like wtf
chris.leo.89@gmail.com 10:13 pm
lmfao
Amanda 10:13 pm
they wanted me to open it in front of them
[/FONT]

haha

HAHA… this is GREAT!

• Rep

hahahahahahahhaa nice

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

WIN!!!

If they were going to make her open it there, you shoudl have put some panties and a bra in it with a note that said “you forgot these”

Hahahaha