bought some new parts :)

well i was sick of trying to put down power through my restictive parts

so i sold my skunk2 manifold and skunk2 throttle body because they were killing my top end power (starting dying out around 7800) and because the throttle body wouldn’t let my car idle up during warm ups

replacing that with an edelbrock victor X (bought from speed-theory.com awesome customer service and prices) and a professional products 65mm throttle body
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3597/3460551843_4448ecc196_o.jpg

also trading a friend my itr cams for his skunk2 stage 1 cams (proven 30whp gain over itr cams with similar setups)

and currently i have a 3" exhaust that goes to about my shifter and from that it goes to 2.5" magnaflow resonator and 2.5" the rest of the way back

so this weekend i am fabbing up the exhaust to full 3" to an apexi 3" muffler (bought u-bends, 45" and 4’ of straight 3" from summit)

also i currently have a 9psi spring in my tial wastegate so i ordered a 6psi spring so that i can try to get my power lower to effectively use boost by gear

while doing all of this i decided to switch out all my rubber vacuum lines to a kit i bought from speed-theory that has quick disconnects and will all thread right into my wg/bov/manifold/and boost solenoid

overall im looking to go from 385whp at wg pressure down to about 350whp and should be able to put down 500whp around 18-20psi (put down 438 @16psi currently)

Awesome! Nice to see a quality build!

ur gonna spin 1st no matter how much boost. If its not too late just keep the 9psi spring. Use the money on slicks. 350 or 385 whp + 1st gear = spin spin spin unless u have slicks

35r

and right now it creeps from 10psi to about 13, im trying to get it to creep from 6-10psi , right now on street tires i break loose in 3rd gear, i would like to be able to have traction in atleast 3rd gear, i figure i can still make the power but just ramp up the boost

:tup:
i was going to ask you originally why you were running a s2 mani in your build thread lol

do you still have that b16tranny with lsd in your car?

yes i do, decided to keep it and just install an LS 5th gear set

ghey :frowning: i was going to see if u wanted to trade @ the end of may