BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP. Whos riding what this year?

Which brunswick are you talking about?

theres more then one? lol next to troy. my gf lives off plank up in the mountain. theres 30+ trails everywhere. 2 start in the back of her 30 acre woods.

Eff yeah. the nice dumping we got I rode the roads around amsterdam too! haha BRAPPPP past all the PR’s they had no clue what was going on. I passed a cop in a crown vic, who tried to hit the brakes and do a u turn reds flashing… I dont know what he was thinking casue I was 3-4 blocks away from his dumb ass in about 10 seconds!

I hope for another big dumping like the christmass 2+ feet we got a bunch of years back, the thruway was closed down! That is fun stuff to ride!!!

EDIT: is that brand new one a new Phazer? If so how does that ditch bang? I heard it is slow as fuck but can jump the shit out of it.

no i forgot what the new one was. im going u there tommrow to clean out the barn and take all the sleds out and start em up. :slight_smile:

and… thruway… omg that would be sick. ive only rode around rotterdam main roads when the snow storm came… i cant imagine a highway to open it up,drool

00’ Yamaha SXR700- Viper converting
94’ Arctic cat ZR580- official fail tow sled

i got a mint 89 yamaha ovation 340, its sick

98 ZR 600 efi

i ride mostly Washington county trails, trailer to VT and Long Lake, etc… every now and again

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=83194&id=1634323394

ahhh get that garbage outta here… lol. Nice sled, Im just not a fan of Artic Craps

yea artic cat ftl

Sam, I’m surprised you don’t have a John Deer sled! The first sled I drove(way back in middle/high school) was a John Deer, thing was tits haha

I had a zr600 like that! All green thou. Got the Rev all cleaned up last night, can’t wait for snow! Will post pics as soon as it’s all back together.

when you work on them every day its nice to own something that isnt a pain in the balls to work on like a rev or f-cat chassis. I dont always get a whole lot of time to ride, and when i do the sled gets pounded on pretty hard. a new sled wont fit into the budget, so a decent older sled that dosnt give me a lot of down time is just what i need.

lots of green ones out there, not too many white ones thou. i got white by chance, the color didnt bother me and i know the previous owner, so i couldnt let the deal pass. and it dosnt hurt to have something a little bit different.

all while I was growing up, a buddy of mine owned artic cats and he was rebuilding the thing almost every year… either it was the engine, or suspension, etc. Something was always wrong with it. So I decided to stick with the Ski-doos… my sled takes a massive beating every year and she always starts right up and asks for more… lol. But it is also a ZX chassis, not a rev.

I was never a big fan of arctic cat. But since I picked up Ryan’s old ZR580. I really can’t complain. The things been pretty reliable. Considering I had to take it out last time due to my SXR not wanting to run. Just wish it was a bit more peppy :frowning:

I have a lead on a Rev 440 race machine. Just gota throw a normal tank and oil injection back on it, and I am good to go. For what I want to do it is perfect. Dont need a ice top end killer, but I need something I can launch and ditch bang around nasty trails around here.

Someone buy/sell my sled!!!

my girlfriends
and mine, we ride all over, Indian lake, Charlton trails, Lake george/ Bolton Landing ( b/c thats where she is from) Round Lake and surronding trails, Tug hill…

is yours the 600 or the 800?
im hoping to pick up a 600 for next year

He clearly stated which one was his and which was his girlfriend’s…:haha