brake line's

Anyone on here know how to do brake line’s? i have them under the dash in my teggy and they need to be redone( look like ass and one is leaking ) if you know how to do them and would be willing to take on the job let me know a round about price, ill have the seats and dash out of the way so it’s just sit relax and install there all ran to the wheels area just the under the dash part is assed out let me know thanks

I’ve got all the tools you would need if you would like to use them.

buy the AN tool for me and I’ll do it

the lines that were in it from you were taken out buy the guy who butched up the new line’s its now on stock type of line’s so what all would i have to buy?

thanks man ill be letting you know soon, i cant do them myself( time and patients lol)

are they split all the way from the master to the disks/ drums? if not, just splice them. you’ll need a double flare tool to splice, a union, and 2 3/16" male fittings. if you are going all the way from the master to the brakes you need a bubble flare tool, or you can buy pre bubbled lengths, and cut one end and flare and splice on to that.

btw, don’t use compression fittings on brake lines. they are illegal and unsafe.

thanks for the info, im retarted to this stuff, but ill see what happens, yeah the car started off with compression fittings and noone would allow me to keep them so they came out i had new regular one’s installed and there assed out too, so now i just want it done and done right…

there were never compression fittings when I had the car, only AN fittings w/ the required 37 degree flares