break in oil additive

Which is a better break in oil additive?

This:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CCA-159/

or this:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RED-81403/

?

Gotta order one tonight.

your a roller motor right ?if so just run rotella h/d oil in it great oil and no additives needed

yeah, roller.
Thats the diesel oil, right?

yes ,it has all the additives the motor needs that all im gonna run in mine it is great oil

My dad’s Benz uses Rotella… not that its of any help here though

what xWxx?

all break in oil is ,is a concentraited amount of zinc and such .rotella has all of it

rotella t 15w-40

get it at wally’s.

thats what i used

Good to know. Ill grab some tomorrow.

thats the shit ,really wit you bein a roller motor it dont need it .but it is a great oil

Well he’s a little old school and wants to break it in. After that Ill probably just use some Walmart oil.

paul trust me ,i know what im doin

No, I believe you but Im just saying he likes doing shit the old way because he’s used to older cars.

dude rotellat t straight 30 wt…thats what i used on break in on that big block…the motor was virgin, all i did was got it to the point where i could idle it, ran it at idle for few mins, ran it at 2500 for a min then brought it up and down between 3500 and 1200 for like five more mins, ever since ive been running rotella and beating the fuck out of it…its all good…but if your gonna run the break it id go with the redline. comp cams shits good but redline specializes in that type of stuff, trans oil, motor oil, oil additives etc…

I talked to him tonight and were gonna do the Rotella

good, you just saved yourself a ton of bullshit and waiting and headaches. Run xxx quarts of rotella t straight SAE 30…do your break in stages, drain it, fill it back up and your good to go.

So is the motor in the car yet? Or are you going to break it in on a stand?

I bought some this afternoon.

Its going in the car tomorrow or Thursday and should be running this weekend if all goes well.

what should this car run and at what mph

Youwill @ getsmoked