BREAKING: GM disbands High Performance Vehicle Operations

I have a Jeep. What does that matter here?

I didn’t purchase it to perform well, I purchased it to get me through winters and my last year of college. I understand what you’re saying, but it still doesn’t change the fact it’s ugly as sin. I really had NO IDEA that they made an SS model in this…

What?! Show me.

I was under the impression you were more or less mocking the car as an under-performer. It is built off a pretty dang good platform.

+1 for Jeeps!

Switch to Honda and Toyota, like they’ve been doing for 10 years. :confused:

Awesome

19K obo :slight_smile:

http://images2.auction123.com/sizequalitypredef/b4e7e26d-2197-46bd-a797-1826e3dc7913/3GCCA75X49S500080/02.jpg?webimage001l

:nerd:

I can’t even hate.
Drove a cobalt SS and honestly if that came in a non cobalt wrapper I would consider it.

i drove the HHR SS twice, once in 5 spd and once in an automatic before i bought my Impala SS, and i was more than impressed with it both times

sticker on the HHR SS was around $27k, then $1500 in rebates and GM discount at the time was a $395 monthly payment for a 39 month lease

I got the Impala because of the $11k in rebates and GM discount combined, cant beat $20k for that car and didnt even have to lease it.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8395&stc=1&d=1235100988

i like the panel van but this is what the neighbors will think if they see you driving it :wink:

Brian

Fast enough to outrun the cops with your load of illicit kiddies, too.

Hehehe yes! How many children do you think would be possible to stuff in the back?

My neighbors already hate me, now they would just hate me more lol.

By the way that one is 19K brand new!

Is it wrong that, that HHR does not bother me whatsoever…

I think it would of been cool if they made it like a Dodge magnum, aggressive looking and more like a man vehicle… but i understand it is supposed to compete against the PT cruiser, Im just saying one vehicle that was a wagon that i thought was pretty cool was the Magnum especially when people put exhaust on them… idk different but kool.

no surprise you have shitty taste in automobiles

I kind of want an HHR SS now.

and I actually had respect for you Joe… aside from the eiffel tower with your cousin…

Thank you for your useful input in general auto.
And dude, this is like a turbo cobalt SS that I could eiffel tower broads in the back of for sub-20k :tup:

as was yours just now.

Well at least coldaccord won’t kill himself

Cadillac spokesman David Caldwell, and he stated that all future Cadillacs will receive a V-Series or a Platinum model

:pimp:
Now start depreciating dammit! :mad: Then stop when I get one.

that will be every car company.

except for the germans.

tho I cannot wait to see chyco’s new line of fiats, and the diesel wrangler