BREAKING: GM disbands High Performance Vehicle Operations

Yeah I plan to buy one late summer / next fall.
Once the coupe comes out and the sedan has been out for 2 years.

I had a chance to buy a brand new 09 for $53k on a sticker of $70k last week, but I’m hoping to find a better deal in 8 months.

GM, the company that tried to convince americans that this was a great looking automobile

this

panel HHRs are the worst fucking cars i ever drove, so incredibly stupid.

As opposed to this piece of automotive beauty. Clearly you are a man of discriminating taste.

Those HHR panels would make SiQQ company vehicles for product transportation/advertisment.

i hope that is all people use them for, and not actually personal everyday use lol

LIKE THIS

hahaha
:bigtup:

Government Motors, nuff said.

I would rock the shit out of a HHR SS Panel. N20 tune and bolt ons 500+ wheel, why not?

Same thing as any turbo honda/srt-4/etc etc but you can actually put crap in the back like a drum set or a table saw.

I would need a bigger panel to advertise on if I included dismemberment and disposal.

i dont see a picture. im going to assume you chose an early 90’s accord, bc i love them. what gm was producing in 92 for a 4-door, fuel efficient, entry level family sedan, while honda was making cars far superior? ugh, these-

ive alwasy been a function > form guy, but christ, these didnt even perform well. i had one a long time ago, theyre shit. they havent got better, and if they have, well, i’ll never find out.

it was le cackord. And shit bro, why do you come into every GM thread just to bitch about how much you hate them? Is Bob Lutz banging your ex or something?

<3

“Dismemberment and Disposal Included for Hookers Under 5’4"”