Breaking out the summer wheels...

I don’t have a green interior. It’s gray leather right now, but once summer rolls around I think I’m going to get either cream colored leather or suede and a new rag top for it.

But here’s a link to the album with some pics.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/album.php?albumid=87

my garage, 250 a month

if you love it, drive it and just clean it. i spent 6 years building my mr2, traveled the whole northeast/mid-atlantic doing car shows with it. and yet it would still see snow and i was happy to bring it out in the snow, it was amussing. i really don’t care if you keep ur car away for 10 months out of the year. i just love people that will drive their cars whenever. cars don’t have to be put away…oh my car didn’t have heat either. lol

It’s free where it’s staying right now, (although it’s an hour away) and I almost garauntee it’ll be less than that to fix the driveway the right way without using 2 x 12’s. lmao

Wow i realy like it actualy. Nice fox. Wanna trade rims? I have 17" bullitts.

I don’t have the physical ability to take the car out in weather that means I will have to wash it when I come home every time I go out. That’s why I take her out in nice weather, and pretty much only nice weather.

I wouldn’t trade a damn thing on that car for ANYTHING except for maybe the deck. It drives me CRAZY… and it ate one of my favorite CD’s.

:slight_smile: But thank you.

Its alright your rims are twice as nice as mine anyhow. It wouldn’t have been fair unless i gave you cash.

Pics of your car???

If mine comes out at all this year its going to be late March or April.
Usually if it gets put away its after the first few snows because I always fuck up and dont put it away in time.

The first winter I had it I drove it most of the winter because it wasnt snowing and I didnt really care about the salt because the car already had rust. Since it was fixed and panels were replaced I try not to drive it during the winter.

Last winter it sat outside under a car cover without a motor.

Her wheels are 4 lugs and yours are 5 so it wouldnt work anyway. She could do a 5 lug swap like I did but you cant do a 4 lug swap.

Mine’s coming out as soon as I come home from South Carolina in a few weeks I think.

Nor would i want to. I didn’t realize hers were 4 lug.

HAHA, don’t feel bad… neither did I!

Is that a bad thing?!

Well its less than 5. But no just different choices of rims basicly.

Yeah, limited wheel selection and horrible brakes.

I upgraded to '94 front spindles and brakes and it stops a hell of alot better.

I just used Ranger axles and drums in the rear originally but got Moser axles after a bearing chewed up one of the Ranger axles. Actually I dont think that really happened and the garage I took the car to for some work totally fucked me. Wasnt the only thing they fucked me on.

REALLY?! Four is less then five??? Hmm… maybe I shouldn’t be the one helping Scott’s 6 year old with her math homework. :frowning:

lol jk

I just wasnt sure if having 5 instead of 4 had some kind of advantage.

What do you mean by shitty breaks? Like it doesn’t stop well?? The breaks were a little soft when I got it, but Dan fixed that for me when he replaced the gas can and fixed the leak. It stops fine though.

Refer to PJB post above yours. He knows more than me about it. I have a SN95 better brakes 5 lugs better heads all that jazz…

lol I was jp anyway. :slight_smile: