broken femur

well. I went to see my orthopedic yesterday to find out i need another surgey. it’s been broke since 2007. 07 was the 1st surgery after smacking a tree while riding my bike was air lifted to albany med. 2010 was my 2nd surgery where dr had to remove broken hardwarw from 1st surgery removed nail( rod) reamed the femur and put larger nail in. removed floating pieces of knee cap from being shattered. 3rd surgery was 3 months ago when my dr removed the screws on lower portion of femur and had me use a bone stimulator to enhance bone growth. now i find out no changes still a non union.=o now i need a 4th surgery to have the screw in my hip removed so he can remove the nail from my 2nd surgery graft some sort of artificial bone and plate the break. i’m getting real sick of this shit i sure hope this surgery works cause i need to work . disability turned me down.wtf.
lesson learned stay hydrated when riding that way you don’t pass out and wake up next to a tree with broken ribs,hand,toe(jammed into foot), shattered knee cap,colapsed lung, and a broken femur twisted around behind you with your foot next to your head. not a enjoyable helicopter ride.

sucks man, i hope this one works.

I went through 2 surgeries for a hematoma on my hip last year from my crash… still not fixed but luckily it doesnt bother me much so I’m leaving it be.

I opened this thread, ready to 1UP the shit out of you… unfortunately, I can’t get a good picture of my stubbed toe from this morning.

damn I pulled my dick a little too hard last night and it’s a little sore and I thought it was bad

Dang I can imagine that does suck…need a little sock love next time…

OP sucks to hear about your situation I hope things work out for you!

I am so sorry to hear man.

Did you pass out while you are riding your bike?

OP sorry man, hope you the best. Been there done that, hit a tree myself, 4 ribs, spleen and kidney bleeding, broken radius, messed up leg muscles and back, a concussion, and a split carbon fiber helmet on my desk at home to remind me of it all. Heli ride did suck, wasnt very scenic looking at the ceiling of the chopper.

thanks guys. and yeah passed out on the bike. on 443 in galupville. i still ride tho. my favorite thing to do! i have to say kbc makes one tough helmet.

my frame slider hit just b4 my knee and ripped head off engine.

hope you get well soon.

op dont cry. you have 2 femurs. look up regeneration medicine for bones. if you can afford it shoot that shit up

ask your dr. very seriously about growth hormone. do some research yourself first but its a medical fountain of youth.

will do thanks for the advice guys.

or just skip waiting for doctor and buy hgh from street. fastest way if you are really in pain and have no where to turn hgh will heal you. im am going to be going on a crazy cycle in a few months. i will post results on here.

most doctors will not prescribe this drug. if you can find one that will please share the info.

hgh is best advice you can get on healing anything physical.