Budget build. $4K = 10's

Its kind of apples to oranges. The old skool 350’s had millions of configurations, since they were around for 50+ years.

Think of it this way. Look at a 98+ camaro with the LS1 and what they do. The block I am using comes from the same mold. But mine is a 6.0l and they are 5.7L. +1 for me. Heads actually flow more than the LS1. + 2 for me. For forced induction less compression is better for higher boost… mine have less compression than the LS1’s. +3 for me. Truck manifolds have a bit more TQ but still flow as well high end as the LS6 intakes, both better than the LS1. +4 for me. Aluminum LS1 block is 75lbs lighter than mine, minus 1. The iron block is stronger, and if it blows a piston apart, I can bore it and put forged pistons in for cheap, and make moaaarrr powers! Aluminum block cant be bored they are junk if something comes apart. another + for me… leaving me at +4 over the LS1 with same turbo setup in the same car.

Thanks for the thoughts though, so dont take my reply as a rib poke, wasnt ment to be at all… just answering your question.

And theirs the tech to prove it. :number1