Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

I don’t think any teams would of gone airborne yesterday. The Bills did in the opening drives but then the weather went to shit and with those powerful gusts passing plays would of been a big risk. The Giants have one of the best rush defenses in the league and the Bills suffered.

People love to hate Eli cause he’s a Manning and Payton after 10 yrs != Eli after 3. Payton started out as a back up… Eli will get better with time. NYG offensive line has been giving more room in the pocket and Eli has been getting it done.

Then look at what happened to him last week vs Washington. Same as Edwards the ball kept getting tipped and then intercepted. On top of that, Jacobs dropped over 5 passes and no one on the team felt like catching the ball. None of which was Eli’s fault, even if the stats point to him. He was making the throws and was on target.

I think the Bills are a strong team now and will have a good run next year. I’d be surprised if they don’t find themselves in the playoffs, and not as a wild card team either.