Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

I dont see how you can get down on Trent…Did you pay any attention to Eli?

Trent needs to work on his bad weather skills. He is sharp on good weather days. He came from California…it will take a bit for him to figure out the winds and weather of the North East.

He is the answer and is doing phenomenal for a rookie.

The coaching staff needs to help him figure out the elements…no more field house practices and he should be just fine.

Yeah really Trent played well, cant blame him for tipped balls that got intercepted or the numerous dropped balls. I think they are still restraining him with bad playcalling too.

notice how the giants kept running when the weather got bad… ya it cause Eli cant play in any type of wet weather

I don’t think any teams would of gone airborne yesterday. The Bills did in the opening drives but then the weather went to shit and with those powerful gusts passing plays would of been a big risk. The Giants have one of the best rush defenses in the league and the Bills suffered.

People love to hate Eli cause he’s a Manning and Payton after 10 yrs != Eli after 3. Payton started out as a back up… Eli will get better with time. NYG offensive line has been giving more room in the pocket and Eli has been getting it done.

Then look at what happened to him last week vs Washington. Same as Edwards the ball kept getting tipped and then intercepted. On top of that, Jacobs dropped over 5 passes and no one on the team felt like catching the ball. None of which was Eli’s fault, even if the stats point to him. He was making the throws and was on target.

I think the Bills are a strong team now and will have a good run next year. I’d be surprised if they don’t find themselves in the playoffs, and not as a wild card team either.

Eli Manning sucks, don’t even try to defend him

carry on :slight_smile:

#1 Wrong. Peyton started every game his rookie year, and since. Eli was the one who was a backup
#2 Peyton had more poise and confidence in clutch situations @ 10 years old than Eli ever will. His play quality is directly correlated to how early/meaningless the situation is.
#3 He brought it upon himself with his draft antics and hand picking the league’s harshest market to play in. Fuck him. If his name was Eli Jones he would have lost his job by now.
#4 Rivers and the rest of my boys could have beaten denver by 50 tonight if they felt the need. Good thing we didn’t get the chance to have Eli instead of the 4 Pro Bowlers we got for him.

so true, thank you eli manning and michael vick for building the chargers :tup: haha

haha, giants > bills.

I cannot wait to get back and rub it in everyones faces

MARV IS STEPPING DOWN WTF!!!

link??

http://news.google.com/news?q=marv+levy&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=7558011

beaten.

Ehhhh wtf?

This team isn’t going to stop being a revolving door for another few years. Fan fucking tastic.

I still dunno if marv was right for the job, but at least there was progress. Particularly is you handicap it with the list of injuries.

Ugh.

Heres to 2008, a year of rebuilding.

the guy is 82… its a tough job. I’m sure he would rather be alive than stressed out and dead early…

Keys to Success in 2008:

1. More Caucasian Defensive Lineman
  2. More WRs Under 5’10
  3. 30 Players on IR before Opening Day

a fucking QB

you can win with a caretaker QB if you can run and stop the run, hit the short ones, and don’t turn the ball over. Not pretty, but the bills don’t have the equipment to run a high-risk vertical offense anyway. Edwards outplayed the other rookie QB’s this year, so don’t give up on him yet.

bring in bill cower as the gm

Ralph will never buck up for a big name head coach and as far as a GM i think its gonna be anyone who will listen to him even though hes senile. At the rate hes going i would wager that our next GM could possibly me mayor McCheese.

yeah certainly need another Moulds-type WR.

a defense that can actually stop a drive.

and an O line that can create better running lanes for Lynch.

The O line isn’t too bad at pass protection, but they are just not mobile enough to setup a good run game.

oh well to 2008! The Buffalo sports motto!