Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

Thank god for hockey. :picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

knew it was coming the whole 4th quarter, how bout the announcers giving them the game with 6 mins. left right before the edwards int? Still an entertaining game though. They had every opportunity and couldn’t keep the defense off of the field.

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:301,topic:35063"”]

Thank god for hockey. :picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

[/quote]

What the fuck does that mean… sabres are 0-2

This is a fail week for Buffalo i will cry long and hard tonight

“where da sno at?”

I have no words for my dissapointment.

i have some words

cowboys, 53 yards, GOOD!, jauron, time out, cowboys, 53 yards again, GOOD AGAIN!!,
Bills, lost, always when it comes to dallas, /thisteamfromthiscitytolowertaxes

what the shit.

BUFFALO SUCKS

I still don’t believe that just happened

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:303,topic:35063"”]

What the fuck does that mean… sabres are 0-2

This is a fail week for Buffalo i will cry long and hard tonight

[/quote]

True, but hockey is so much better :smiley:

typical bills fashion… the rollercoaster continues lol

rollercoaster? i thought it has just been a flatline? :gotme:

jauron needs to go.

WHO THE FUCK CALLS A PASS PLAY ON 3RD DOWN FROM THE OPPONENTS 15 YARD LINE WHEN YOU HAVE AN 8 POINT LEAD WITH 7 MINUTES LEFT?

WHAT THE FUCK COACHING? WAY TO LOSE THE GAME YOU STUPID FUCKHEADS.

seriously, the bills had no right being in this game. 5 picks and a fumble recovery. and we can barely hold a lead, the offense gets us THREE FUCKING POINTS. bills FTL. coaching staff FTMFL. fire all of them right now, please.

That loss sucks, BAD.

But they played pretty good tonight, you can’t deny them that. They aren’t the best they’ve been, but holy fuck have they made improvements just in this season EVEN WITH THE SHITTIEST DEFENSIVE LINE IN THE NFL.

I still heart the bills, they did good tonight.

and how badass is Jauron’s last second time out haha.

Quit bitching, at least we have a pro football team at all…

i cant believe i got my hopes up again, i always say no, im not gonna get my hopes up and every time that they almost win, the odds are better and better as the game goes on but each time they just fuckin blow it and i throw the phone at my work across the office…sigh

soooooooooo glad I left in the 3rd 1/4…must be depressing to be in traffic

Lol.

[quote=“93z24,post:315,topic:35063"”]

That loss sucks, BAD.

[/quote]

ugh yeah it does!!!

and how badass is Jauron’s last second time out haha.

[/quote]

apparently not that bad ass!!

incase you missed it the first time it went in… it went in AGAIN!!!
BWAHAHAA PWNT! just what jauron gets for doing something stupid such as that lame ass shit

Quit bitching, at least we have a pro football team at all…

[/quote]

hopefully not for too much longer ! :getshopesup:

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:319,topic:35063"”]

snip

[/quote]

my god your depressing. haha.

but not as much as the bills…