Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

:picard:

great contribution to the thread :tup: maybe if the discussion at hand was whether or not JP Losman sucks ass in his free time, you may have been right on, but no, you suck.

edit- your grammar sucks too

that hasnt gotten them anywhere and they wont get anywhere by doing that. i think hes got great talent and he just needs to be comfortable in the pocket, which i think he is today.

Lossman sucks ass, he either under throws or over throws nearly every attempt.

I still think taking big risks like that are worse though

and they really need to be able to score TDs with 4 chances from the 1.

:picard:

man i really hate all the people that have nothing good to say about the bills, and only comment when something negative happens. thats what fucking people in buffalo are like, scumbags always ready to point the finger and talk shit whenever the opportunity arises

and on that note, im sure those same people are the people who were all over the sabres nuts last year… but now that they aren’t doing phenomenally, these people could care less

maybe im just a die hard fan, but it’s fucking annoying dealing with buffalo bandwagon/shittalkers

Don’t take my comments as shittalking. I’ll always be a Buffalo fan. Just making observations.

The way I looked at that interception was that it was just like a really nice punt! Go Bills!

was talking about articzap and stupid officerk.

intelligent criticsim is ok… not flagrant bashing

We should sign Losman as a runner instead of QB. He can more consistently then he can throw.

And sorry sureshot!, I don’t spend all my free time comparing sport stats and memorizing every player on the team. Sports just don’t do that much for me.

We should sign Losman as a runner instead of QB. He can more consistently then he can throw.

And sorry sureshot!, I don’t spend all my free time comparing sport stats and memorizing every player on the team. Sports just don’t do that much for me.

Oh my fixing!

Let’s go Buffalo

wow…whitner rocked chad…

hope he’s aight

Effing sick hit

hopefully the movement in his legs is a good sign

^^wrd

i actually like him as a player.

Would hate to see him seriously injured

there was a streaker! they didn’t show it though…gay.

“a dope made his way out on the field”

btw interception

An all around great game, minus the injury.

Bills really showed they have some good potential. Would have been nice to see them capitalize on those 4 drives for 7 instead of 3, but they sure moved the ball well to that point.