Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

Take away the first drive and Losman only throws for 200 yds average at best for a third year QB, any decent QB would have picked that defense apart for much better numbers then Losman put up. Id like to see Edwards start against Miami just to see what kind of numbers he would put up against scrubs

no one is saying that losman is god, were just saying hes not as bad as people make him out to be. i still like edwards better.

yeah throwing for 300 yards against the leagues worst pass D is pathetic, losman is junk, should of gotten rid of him long ago.

The Bills/Patriots game is now an 8:15 pm start. The Bills must be doing something right to make it the highlight game.

http://www.micahweber.com/johnson.jpg

bengals d, nuff said :lol:

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/199970.html

After waiting 13 years for a prime time home game, the Buffalo Bills only had to wait about six weeks for a second one. The National Football League announced today that the Bills’ home game Nov. 18 with the currently unbeaten New England Patriots has been moved from Sunday afternoon to NBC’s Sunday Night Football package.
It is scheduled to begin around 8 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 18 at Ralph Wilson Stadium.
The Bills’ three-game winning streak has helped them hit prime time about six weeks after their dramatic, last-second loss to Dallas was carried on ESPN. It is the first time a Bills game has been moved into prime time since the league began its flex schedule, which allows NBC to put on a more exciting game than the one scheduled.
The Bills-Pats game replaces a scheduled game between Chicago and Seattle. It will be the Bills’ first appearance on NBC’s Sunday Night Football schedule, which is now the league’s premiere package.
Of course, Tom Brady and the Pats are the big draw, but the game wouldn’t have been switched if the Bills hadn’t gone on their winning streak. – Alan Pergament

Part of me says HELL YEAH! The other part says, “dragging your ass on Monday.”

Oh well, ass-draggin’ it be :tup:

Awesome news! :tup:

Sure we got routed the first game, but with momentum and the home crowd on our side, who knows what will happen!

Old news

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39891&page=2

post #49

sweet!

:tup: wow. the tailgate for this is gonna be chaos.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

oh fuck yeah im taking off work!

Woohoo! Nothing like getting embarrassed in prime time on the national feed. :slight_smile:

Don’t get me wrong, it would be amazing to see Buffalo be the team that stops NE’s unbeaten streak, but just because we’ve won a couple games against shitty teams doesn’t mean we’re giant killers.

fuck. this completely ruins plans for me.

airfare down the drain. hotel arrangments down the drain. fuck.

no they just want to make sure they can get as many people to watch it as possible so that buffalo can get its ass handed to them on a golden platter.

You want to sell your tickets?

That makes no sense since the game is already a sellout.

it makes perfect sense, who else is going to be playing on a sunday night? i never said anything about ticket sales, i dont care if the game is a sellout. Its the highlight game, so more people will watch it compared to a 1 or 4 o’clock game.

i think bobby is referring to people watching it on TV