Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

Ok, now I understand.

lol…i know jay…shhhhhhhhh

According to this link he was a defensive back
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seahawks/2003994321_nfl05.html

If he was playing middle LB, he was playing really deep for that play.

I think even skunk could have gotten 200+ on their D. . .it is the 1TD, and 1Int that are the big boo boo

well is was lining up as a middle lb… and he was in the prevent so he prolly went back in coverage

Do you honestly think that this game was “flexed” because someone thinks that the bills will stop the pats…?

No, I think we’re going to get embarrassed on national TV.

It was flexed because the Pats will bring up the ratings even the game is a blowout by halftime.

I think most of the pats games are gonna be moved now.

more or less, yea.

I disagree. I think the Bills Monday Night performance also had a big part in moving this game. The facts speak for themselves.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20071009espn01

Monday night’s Dallas Cowboys Buffalo Bills game on ESPN’s Monday Night Football earned a 10.0 rating, representing an average of 9,639,000 homes, the most for any show on cable television in 2007.

wow thats impressive

what are the average ratings for MNF though?

you say the same thing when you see a Vienna sausage.

well i see that the bills should be 6-2 right now and playoff bound!

thats really interesting to see, I had no idea it was that high. Now people are going to be expecting the Bills the show some A game and put up a fight. Let’s hope they get what they want to see.

Unfortunately, the Pats are just too smooth running for us. They don’t make stupid mistakes that often. Although the Colts definitely rattled there cage a bit.

I really just don’t want to get blown away, and i’ll be happy.

maybe we’ll catch 'em off guard after a bye, kinda like we did that year they went like 14-2, first game of the season we won 38-0
they also so won the superbowl that year i think

:clap: bravo.

well im thinking that we will be ovre .500 after sunday. but that is why they play the game

4 in a row baby!!! Lynch is a god. What a good pick! :clap:

That was too close for comfort. I really thought they could have easily lost against Miami and stunned the Pats.

I am glad they won but that was a very very poor effort. How about next year they draft a tight end that can catch and knows where the first down marker is(#86 BOO)

Losman still doesnt seem mentally up to the task of effectively managing a game.

Lynch is a Beast and I was worried when he got his ankle rolled up.

Miami is the only team still in the chance to run the losers table. St. Louis beat up the Saints today.