Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

I hope trent is starting next week. Losman looked horrible today like always.

Buffalo is technically penciled in as a playoff team as of right now…

6th seed :slight_smile:

<3 our conference record

oops I lied…

We’re just out of it… Tennesse and Jacksonville are the wild cards right now

any word on lynch…

and JP is horrible…

[quote=“97Ranger,post:523,topic:35063"”]

any word on lynch…

and JP is horrible…

[/quote]

as long as the bills keep winning (not counting new england) JP will be starting. I don’t think it matters how badly they lose he is still going to start until he loses to another team that sucks.

:eek:losermen is going to start:banghead:!!! there goes the streak.

ugh the only chance the Bills had of beating NE was if Edwards started…LoseMan is awful.

[quote=“OfficerK,post:526,topic:35063"”]

ugh the only chance the Bills had of beating NE was if Edwards started…LoseMan is awful.

[/quote]

seriously? i love the bills and i have to say that if jp is their only problem i would arrange his death today but sadly it isnt.

i have not seen too meny other problems lately there robbie but i could be wrong becaues i was not able to see the game on tv just over the radio. stupied work!

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:528,topic:35063"”]

i have not seen too meny other problems lately there robbie but i could be wrong becaues i was not able to see the game on tv just over the radio. stupied work!

[/quote]

I’m sure losman isn’t going to effect Tom brady dude. If you think that Losman behind the center is the only thing costing them the game against New England you need to not watch football.

The Bills need to keep new england under 14 points for a shot at winning.

which might be a problem since New England could easily have that in the first 10 min of the game :frowning:

my suggestion is have 8 guy in the box have one linebacker and just try and overwhelm brady. and run the damn ball when we are on offence.

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:531,topic:35063"”]

my suggestion is have 8 guy in the box have one linebacker and just try and overwhelm brady. and run the damn ball when we are on offence.

[/quote]

Yes, lets put 8 in the box so Moss, Stallworth, and Welker all have single coverage. Worst idea ever.

If Edwards can play, they’ll put him in. For that guy who said Losman will start, link please.

[quote=“articzap,post:533,topic:35063"”]

If Edwards can play, they’ll put him in. For that guy who said Losman will start, link please.

[/quote]

i agree please show a link that says losman is starting for sure

I agree on the rushing brady, we have awesome D ends.

oh and Trent should be playing.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5548 lynch getting an MRI.

the best scheme against brady is rush 5 guys thats it hes to smart and good to rush anymore. Rsuh more he’ll pick you apart rush less the line will eat us alive watch the indy game where they contained brady for a while they were rushing 5 in the 4th quarter they started with 4 and 6 man rushs and got picked apart

[quote=“97Ranger,post:534,topic:35063"”]

i agree please show a link that says losman is starting for sure

[/quote]

I don’t have a link, but he will start.

90% chance that losermen will start

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:539,topic:35063"”]

90% chance that losermen will start

[/quote]

Do you honestly think for one second, now I’m asking you to think about this for me, that the bills QB has anything to do with Tom Brady’s performance? I <3 the bills and i want whats best for them but they have no chance stopping NE with our collection of second stringers and a few starters.