Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

[quote=“RobHimself,post:538,topic:35063"”]

I don’t have a link, but he will start.

[/quote]

here ya go robherself

I was just about to come post that.

I’m officially canceling any plans I had to have people over because I’m now 99.9999% sure I’ll be shutting this game off by half time.

Before I was only 90% sure.

[quote=“JDMR2,post:541,topic:35063"”]

here ya go robherself

[/quote]

theres yer link. He was winning games and its as simple as that…

[quote=“JayS,post:542,topic:35063"”]

I was just about to come post that.

I’m officially canceling any plans I had to have people over because I’m now 99.9999% sure I’ll be shutting this game off by half time.

Before I was only 98.75% sure.

[/quote]

Fixed

Bills - 15th in power rankings

Of the Bills' five wins this season, four have come despite scoring less than 20 points. That doesn't exactly inspire much confidence going against Sunday night's opponent -- the Patriots. Say goodbye to that winning streak.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:540,topic:35063"”]

Do you honestly think for one second, now I’m asking you to think about this for me, that the bills QB has anything to do with Tom Brady’s performance? I <3 the bills and i want whats best for them but they have no chance stopping NE with our collection of second stringers and a few starters.

[/quote]

Everyone said the same thing about the Cowboys, who one of the top 2 teams in the NFC (Packers included). That was a game where the Bills where expected to get blown out. Instead they just blew the victory.

Anything can happen in the NFL.

New England coming off a bye week, possibly thinking the Bills are a push over, and hopefully shitty weather to slow down the passing.

I think the bills have a 20% chance of winning…

The Bills MUST hold the pats to less than 14 points or they have no chance, becuase i know the Bills won’t score more than that against the Pats.

Oh and the obvious, establish the run game, and run the fucking ball down their throats…

[quote=“RobHimself,post:543,topic:35063"”]

theres yer link. He was winning games and its as simple as that…

[/quote]

woah woah woah

he hasnt done shit… our defense and mr. lynch has us winning games… jp has done nothing

[quote=“97Ranger,post:547,topic:35063"”]

woah woah woah

he hasnt done shit… our defense and mr. lynch has us winning games… jp has done nothing

[/quote]

Edwards was just slightly better. Neither one has had a stellar performance against a good team. And he has done something, he was behind the center for 3 straight wins. It may not make sense but you don’t fuck with something that is working even if it is just barely working. You’ll see edwards eventually sunday mark my words.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AhlB4ulwTUoZqdy7RGH6MRw5nYcB?slug=ap-billsmoves&prov=ap&type=lgns

we now have 12 people on IR… we need to sign a CB right now we only have 4 of them on the roster… not good… not good at all

Just got a pair of tickets. Row 20 section 138. Did I mention I paid face value?

We re-signed Brad Cieslak…AWESOME

Marshawn is doubtful…sonofabitch

M
O
T
H
E
R

F
U
C
K
E
R

no point in even going now. better bring a lot of beer.

wonderful… lynch isnt playing… unless this is some sort of press leak to try and get NE to think that hes not playing… dwayne wright is awsome however A-Train is a fucking joke Thomas has 10 carries for 12 yards and has mostly been used as a blocking back and in third-down situations… he is small and cant block and 10 carrier for 12 yards on 3rd down is garbage

stranger things have happened!

Was just listening to Dick Jauron on ESPN radio. What a class act. He actually has a pretty good personality and made some jokes. You just wanna root for the good guys and he is certainly one of those.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:555,topic:35063"”]

Was just listening to Dick Jauron on ESPN radio. What a class act. He actually has a pretty good personality and made some jokes. You just wanna root for the good guys and he is certainly one of those.

[/quote]

I liked them bringing him on when they did even though at the time there were better choices available. He seems to be a good fit. If his team could stay healthy he could do more with the season im sure.

Coach Jauron is one of the nicest and most soft spoken individuals I have ever met. He has a good attitude about things and always seems to be in a good mood while he’s here. Here is an interesting Jauron fact, he is a Yale graduate.

[quote=“nappy1380,post:557,topic:35063"”]

Coach Jauron is one of the nicest and most soft spoken individuals I have ever met. He has a good attitude about things and always seems to be in a good mood while he’s here. Here is an interesting Jauron fact, he is a Yale graduate.

[/quote]

A more interesting fact is that he is in the top 10 Mass. athletes of the 20th Century.

the big game is tomarrow any predictions of our mass defeat?

32-30 bills win on a last second fg