Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:599,topic:35063"”]

Like i said man, I dont care if they score 20 TD’s

You simply dont need to go for it on 4th and 1. They can run it back on kickoffs, score Defensive Td’s all day long, and they can throw all over the Bills and Moss can have 8 TD’s. I defy you to give me a legit reason they need to go for it on 4th and 1 2x in one game. With as big a lead as they have.

[/quote]

because they can, and if they don’t make it, it doesn’t matter. like i said before, the 2 instances add up to a total point difference of 8 points. there’s no need to cry about it. they raped us fair and square. wow, that should have been intercepted and returned for a td!!!

practice?

they better keep brady in. peterson and alexander sat this week so i need fantasy points.

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:602,topic:35063"”]

practice?

they better keep brady in. peterson and alexander sat this week so i need fantasy points.

[/quote]

no dice, i think they said he’s out.

why are they punting here? its only 4th and inches. attempt the FG or go for it

I am shocked they arent going for it here

theyre going soft on the bills, how classless :slight_smile:

cmon i want 60

i only tuned in with ~6 minutes left in the 4th.

tuned out 10 seconds later.

tuned back in within moments… It was like a horrific car accident, and I usually try not to look at those out of respect for humanity. But this? Oi.

I actually felt sorry for madden & micheals as they struggled to come up with something to say to fill the air time. Anything. :lol:
Turned it off when they resorted to picking out the (3) flawed N.E. plays, instead of showing field action.

:rofl: Bills.

Scored on 7/7 drives. Could they really not stop anything??

lol,not a football fan but I had to watch them get creamed…reminded me of my SNES/NES days of Tecmo Bowl.:rofl:

[quote=“Jon,post:609,topic:35063"”]

lol,not a football fan

[/quote]

:gtfo:

[quote=“Nikuk,post:608,topic:35063"”]

I actually felt sorry for madden & micheals as they struggled to come up with something to say to fill the air time. Anything. :lol:

[/quote]

You forget that John madden is the king of mindless banter. Everything out of his mouth just never seems to stop. Anytime madden is doin the play by play i find it a blessing when he does stop talking.

Oh and the bills got owned HARD. By far the worst performance ive seen out of them all season.

[quote=“altimarollin,post:611,topic:35063"”]

You forget that John madden is the king of mindless banter. Everything out of his mouth just never seems to stop. Anytime madden is doin the play by play i find it a blessing when he does stop talking.

Oh and the bills got owned HARD. By far the worst performance ive seen out of them all season.

[/quote]

no, this was far worse then his usual ramblings.

There were four or five times when neither uttered a word for 2-3 seconds, between plays even.

Meh, w/e.

[quote=“nappy1380,post:510,topic:35063"”]

I disagree. I think the Bills Monday Night performance also had a big part in moving this game. The facts speak for themselves.

[/quote]

:lol:

…really nice shots of the city in hd anyway.

The city did look great.

The team, eh, not so much.

^^wrd

i bet there was a lot of people watching that game… and seeing the city… and probably shocked that it was buf.

so where are all the LLOOSSSSMAN lovers at now?

granted it was against a really good team, but their D is THAT good.

and don’t give me “oh, they didn’t have Lynch” because A-train did just fine.

hope that is the last game JP starts in a Bills uniform

HAHAHAHA you sure you were watching the same game???

A-train did fine???

he had 11 carries for 31 yards… that’s fucking horrible.

and had 15 Rec. yards.

Losman has the exact amount of rushing yards last night, but on only 4 carries

^ 174 yards… means NOBODY did well. lolz

on another note… i could care less who starts at QB. The only thing is…

Losman has the long ball… Edwards doesn’t

Edwards is smarter with the ball though.