Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

wohoooo another INT by Losman

so 2 INT and 1 fumble today? Yep future QB of the bills!

edit: if we kept that drive a live and managed to get a TD we could of went for the 2 point conversation to tie it up. If that would of happened out not doesn’t really matter. Now the Jags have the ball and we lost and are fucked now since the jags keep getting points on the board.

Enter Trent Edwards next week. That sucks losman cant get his head on straight. He does have the physical ability. Oh well.

Ugh. Can we FINALLY ADMIT THIS GUY SUCKS!? PLEASE?

I never want to see JP take another snap for the Bills. Put Edwards in and if he gets hurt put in your 3rd string guy. Fuck, Lynch made a decent throw in one game so I’d rather see him at QB than Losman.

My favorite was the underthrown 5 yard pass right after the big Jacksonville fuckup on the punt.

RobHimself, where are you?

my favorite was when the defensive lineman for the pats tried taking out his knee. Too bad it didnt work as well as it could have. But what do I care…Im a 49ers fan and god knows its harder to be a niners fan this year than a Bills fan. Oh well at least we have the Sabres? Theyve been better the past 4 games.

I really hate JP Losman. I think he’d be ok as a backup but he’s just not working.

[quote=“Djs87,post:725,topic:35063"”]

my favorite was when the defensive lineman for the pats tried taking out his knee. Too bad it didnt work as well as it could have. But what do I care…Im a 49ers fan and god knows its harder to be a niners fan this year than a Bills fan. Oh well at least we have the Sabres? Theyve been better the past 4 games.

[/quote]

its always hard to be a 49ers fan when they never win.

[quote=“JayS,post:723,topic:35063"”]

Ugh. Can we FINALLY ADMIT THIS GUY SUCKS!? PLEASE?

My favorite was the underthrown 5 yard pass right after the big Jacksonville fuckup on the punt.

[/quote]

lol the one where JP hit hit his feet 5 yards out? yea me and my dad were screaming at that also.

[quote=“JayS,post:724,topic:35063"”]

RobHimself, where are you?

[/quote]

right here sweetheart. like i said before he had to lose this game before they would bench him. up until now there was time to tie. i never said once he is a better qb than edwards btw i just said he wasn’t a good replacement. do you think you know more than the coaches? cause they clearly cannot trust edwards wit the team yet. but you know all about the team and how they play in practice so i’ll give ralph wilson a call monday and tell him you want to coach.

Josh Reed. So much improved :roll: Way to quit on your route.

[quote=“Roush97,post:728,topic:35063"”]

lol the one where JP hit hit his feet 5 yards out? yea me and my dad were screaming at that also.

[/quote]

Feet? It hit the grass, bounced, then hit his feet. 5 damn yards. I can throw it 5 yards and hit a guy in the numbers.

LOL can this game just be over?

wooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

i could have been getting work done these past 3 hours

yikes I’ve been getting things done around the house and everytime I look back at the game its worse.

haha one untimed down left…lets throw a 7 yd pass instead of trying for the endzone… not that it mattered, but that just further proves that Lostman doesn’t have the right mindset at all to lead this team

lol what where they doing at the end? making a half assed attempt to run some stats up? I guess JP wont look as bad now but before the last drive he was 19/27 for like 140 yards with 2 INT and 1 fumble.

[quote=“Rx3,post:730,topic:35063"”]

Josh Reed. So much improved :roll: Way to quit on your route.

[/quote]

lol yea well JP threw the ball 4 feet over his head and there was no way we were going to win anyway. The last thing buffalo needs is for another person to get hurt on a 4 and 13 with no chance at winning.

[quote=“Roush97,post:737,topic:35063"”]

lol yea well JP threw the ball 4 feet over his head and there was no way we were going to win anyway. The last thing buffalo needs is for another person to get hurt on a 4 and 13 with no chance at winning.

[/quote]

You obviously didn’t see the replay. The ball was well within his reach, he heard the footsteps and got scared. His elbows were still bent. HE could have caught the ball without stretching his arms all the way. We won’t even get into the fact that he ran the route 3 yards short, which is why the ball looked high to begin with. Run the correct depth on the route, catch the ball in stride instead of jumping for it :bloated:

[quote=“Rx3,post:738,topic:35063"”]

You obviously didn’t see the replay. The ball was well within his reach, he heard the footsteps and got scared. His elbows were still bent. HE could have caught the ball without stretching his arms all the way. We won’t even get into the fact that he ran the route 3 yards short, which is why the ball looked high to begin with. Run the correct depth on the route, catch the ball in stride instead of jumping for it :bloated:

[/quote]

Does it really matter at that point in the game? No, it doesn’t other than making your team look at little better stats wise. How about we concentrate on all the horrible plays when Buffalo was still in it. You know, right up to JP’s last pick when it was GAME OVER. :slight_smile:

Well yes it does matter. Good teams make good plays for 60 minutes. If you can’t even make decent play when you are in the second half and down, how are you going to make a good play when you are up? :bloated:

The Bills still had a chance to come back, Josh Reed could have broken that pass for over 20 yards if he ran the route properly. :shrug:

And you wonder why the Bills suck…