Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

[quote=“Locutus,post:784,topic:35063"”]

EDWARDS EDWARDS EDWARDS!!!

trade lose man now.

[/quote]

Trent had a 45% completion percentage… We won that game cause of the ridiculous running game. And Miami has just a non existent offense.

I’m still not sold on trent… and a lot of those throws losman would have made…

We’ll see if he is Starting material next week. Who by the way have a terrible pass defense, Trent just needs to put up 35 points to win the game

Looking at it again… The Bills Season is over if they lose next sunday

can anybody find me a video clip of anthony hargrove sacking cleo lemon… the one were he picks him up and slams him to the turf

i want a video of the wilson touchdown that was fucking hot! :lol: O and i loved miami’s first time with the ball to day! thanks for the cristmas gift miami! o question what the fuck was Dick thinking when he trew the fourth fucking challenge flag?

[quote=“97Ranger,post:863,topic:35063"”]

can anybody find me a video clip of anthony hargrove sacking cleo lemon… the one were he picks him up and slams him to the turf

[/quote]

that would make a hot avidar!

You idiot. :picard:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:865,topic:35063"”]

You idiot. :picard:

[/quote]

??

[quote=“97Ranger,post:866,topic:35063"”]

??

[/quote]

to day

cristmas

trew

avidar

:sword:

you’re welcome for that gift from the chargers today :stuck_out_tongue:
too bad i was in the stadium coated in ice at that point and didnt get to see it happen :frowning:

LOL…

i see that todd collins led the skins to a win today. LOL. i didnt even know he was still alive

goodbye Steve Fairchild… thank god hes gone next year… we should hire mike martz or promote Alex van pelt

[quote=“97Ranger,post:870,topic:35063"”]

goodbye Steve Fairchild… thank god hes gone next year… we should hire mike martz or promote Alex van pelt

[/quote]

Lol, I just was telling someone that I wanted mike Martz

if they could get any type of consistent quarterback play (not talking bulger/warner of the early 00’s level, more kitna level would be adequate) they do have the tools to run the martz offense, he likes to spread it out with a lot of small quick receivers. Only thing is that marshawn would have to catch.

Just heard that radio and they were saying that there should be 6" of snow before kickoff, looks like it should be one sweet game. I really wish the bills and browns were in the same division, it would be such a great rivalry.

i have heard rumors of kevin Everett is going to be at the giants game to thank the fans

[quote=“97Ranger,post:874,topic:35063"”]

i have heard rumors of kevin Everett is going to be at the giants game to thank the fans

[/quote]

place will explode with applause if he shows up.

i was so happy to hear about fairchild…SO HAPPY

[quote=“JayS,post:858,topic:35063"”]

Unreal that the Bills are still in the playoff hunt.

Makes me even more pissed about how long they stuck with JP though. One extra win sure would help looking at the standings.

[/quote]

Or how about 2, maybe the two games we lost on the last play!!! Damn those would come in handy right now.

[quote=“nappy1380,post:877,topic:35063"”]

Or how about 2, maybe the two games we lost on the last play!!! Damn those would come in handy right now.

[/quote]

ugh denver and dallas ugh!!! UGH!!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7559356?MSNHPHCP&GT1=10734

Someone likes the biils… besides us of course.

i am soooOOOOOOO pumped for sunday…

LETTTSSSS GOOOO BUFFFALLLOOOOO

HHHOOOORAAAAAAHHH