FAIL.

[/quote]

FAG.

[quote=“Djs87,post:842,topic:35063"”]

FAG.

[/quote]

that was a reasonable response

JP Who???

Hopefully this is the game that gives Edwards the confidence to really start throwing the ball.

ugh its kinda sad to watch at this point.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:846,topic:35063"”]

ugh its kinda sad to watch at this point.

[/quote]

wrong

it rules

:word: i dont care if its against miami. its nice to see us on the good side of a blowout :clap:

[quote=“MidgeX,post:843,topic:35063"”]

that was a reasonable response

[/quote]

Im aware that it was unreasonable. But im just making fun. Keep in mind I posted that losman joke at what…sometime after midnight at least. How much funnier things can be when its hours past your bedtime. =)

[quote=“JayS,post:835,topic:35063"”]

No HD :tdown:

Complete bullshit with money the CBS makes off the NFL that they don’t have every single game in HD. I could understand the first year when they were working out the bugs but now they’re just being cheap fucks.

[/quote]

It’s just the Bill’s game…the Pats game up next will be in HD.

wtf?

So i know its just the dolphins…but when was the last time jp had 3 td passes? in the first half…hell, in a game!

[quote=“Zong,post:850,topic:35063"”]

It’s just the Bill’s game…the Pats game up next will be in HD.

wtf?

[/quote]

HD started going mainstream about 6 years ago. That was when the 50+ inch sets dropped sub 2k.

There is no reason 6 years later CBS shouldn’t have enough HD equipment to broadcast every single game in HD. This isn’t the NHL where ratings are in the toilet and games are on some network no one has heard of. The is the billion dollar industry that is the NFL on a top 3 national network. The first commercial break in the SuperBowl pulls in more money than they probably would need for the upgrade. Complete BS they haven’t invested more.

this game is sad

ugh…please dont fucking start falling apart

thank you :slight_smile:

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:855,topic:35063"”]

thank you :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I put in a call for you. They promised to win.

no HD can suck my ass.

Unreal that the Bills are still in the playoff hunt.

Makes me even more pissed about how long they stuck with JP though. One extra win sure would help looking at the standings.

EDIT: SanDiego just beat Tennessee in overtime, so we’re now tied with Tenn.

Bills/Browns is going to be HUUUUUUGE!

with the chargers pulling off the win against the titans today, that makes our playoff odds a lot better. a win next week against the browns would be incredible :smiley:

Trent was fairly impressive today…Lee evans quiet but finally some production.

GREAT DAY! for the RB’s…Jackson runs just as hard as Marshawn…what I dynamic double back system we could have :woohoo:

Finally some production from the tight ends if if Stone Hands Royal got lucky on the 2nd one…lol

Solid Win.